October 31, 2014 | 786 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Roller Girl Gloss

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2008 12:37:00 AM More reviews by najee

this gloss tasted horrible when i bought it i don't know if it was rotten or it was supposed to stink like that but it was horrible and the gloss wore off very quickly like a 99 cents lip gloss . The lava effect was nice.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2007 12:28:00 PM More reviews by angerturnedsideways

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the most terrible shit.
It's kind of glossy and not that sticky but is so thin and oily that the little gloss you get isn't worth it. I had it in nana banana, and the taste was kind of yucky as well. It also leaked all over my bag, and after a while (ok, more than a year, but still my MAC and UD lipglosses and everything were okay, ok) the contents separate - I guess the oil separated from the colour mixture? Srsly dude, wtf. Not cool.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2005 11:00:00 PM More reviews by hiyashinsu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the thin texture of these, and the scents. I have peach and banana. Peach is my favorite one. These are great to wear over lipsticks, because they're clear, and they aren't sticky. I'd buy these again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2005 9:32:00 PM More reviews by pinkchic14

I got this in Melon Ball. It smells okay and makes my lips super shiny, but the texture is very thin and oily. It doesnt moisturize at all and it wears off in a matter of minutes. Also it makes me cough when it gets into my mouth. Won't be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2005 2:50:00 PM More reviews by anything_goes

This product was fun, but save yourself the $8 and go with Bonne Bell. I had this in Peach, and the scent and taste were delicious and addicting. It's one of those glosses you'll have to reapply constantly. The texture was quite watery and slippery- and it leaked out the top. The orangey shine was gorgeous however.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2005 11:30:00 PM More reviews by foreveryoursxx

I bought this in melon ball a while back, and besides my Hard Candy Lunch Box, its the last hard candy product i've bought. The smell was tart and sweet, but gave me a headache like no other. And all the color sank to the bottom, and you have to shake for hours to get it back to the top... No i won't repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2005 12:15:00 PM More reviews by baby_x3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is very shiny which I like but after a few minutes, it's gone! Also the smell, although pleasing, gives me headaches. Overall, I would probably not buy this product again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2005 1:05:00 PM More reviews by punkysus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The texture is very odd- It's smooth and moisturizing, but super thin and oily, like the actual olive oil. It provokes a tiny bit of color into the lips, and has like the tiniest bit of shine. I liked the moisturizing quality, but overall, this didn't look very great. The packaging is adorable, though, but I don't like that roll-on idea. It doesn't give you much control, but does give full coverage on the lips. It's makes my lips super soft, though. I got this in Melon Ball, and the flavor tastes nothing like a watermelon. It's sweet and "melony", but not watermelon.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2005 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in Nana Banana, It has a very very little banana smell, the roller doesn't roll very good at all, I am disappointed w/ this product, but i'll give it 3 lip sticks cause when i do get some one my lips (even though there is no glitter in it) my lips look like they have glitter on them, but thats the only good thing about it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2004 7:13:00 PM More reviews by careroll

blahh.... nothing great about it really. it's really 'blah' lovely flavor though (granny smith apple) but there wasn't really any color (well since it's clear gloss with hint of green) but it didn't stay on very long either, mainly b/c the gloss is very thin. for the price of 12 bucks. i wouldn't get it. save your money.