September 18, 2014 | 1745 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Mascara in Azure Blue

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Merkury

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have yet to find another mascara with this electric blue color. I coat my lashes with some translucent powder or primer before applying a few coats of this stuff, and then BOOM! Bright cobalt blue lashes. It can clump but just apply it slowly and build up the thickness/brightness. Definitely a worthwhile investment!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by scs2dd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a worthwhile mascara.
Formula- comparable to Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes (my current favorite); non-clumpy while providing nice length and volume with 2 coats.
Color- vibrant! Not for the shy; cobalt blue.
Brush- a hefty 3 cm long, 1 cm wide; tapers slightly toward the tip but still too large in my opinion; tough to coat outermost lashes without getting mascara on my lids.
Smell- slightly chemical but unnoticeable once it's applied.
Packaging- 1.7 cm diameter; sturdy.

If you're looking for a good blue mascara, this is the one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 5:45:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I simply adore the electric blue color, it's one of the most intense blue mascaras I have ever seen, the color is not just noticeable in daylight, it's quite obvious indoors as well. I'm not too impressed with the formula, it seems a bit too dry and just a tiny bit clumpy. What I absolutely hate is the brush, not because it is big but because it's impossible to pull out the mascara without having waaaaaay too much product sticking to it, especially at the ends. The application probably takes me twice as long as it does with other mascaras. This is my first Diorshow mascara so I don't know if the formula of the black version is the same because why someone would buy this other than for the color is beyond me. I guess I'll try to find an alternative but it will be hard because the color really is to die for. Luckily I got it pretty cheap (around 26 dollars?), I would pay way more if I bought it in Europe. It also has a really strong chemical smell that reminds me of bleach or peroxide.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 4:56:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the Diorshow formula and the color is pretty but I actually prefer YSL's Faux Cils mascara in number 3 if I want a colored mascara. This color is not wearable on a daily basis because it is way too obvious, too light. I'll stick to the black version

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 1:57:00 AM More reviews by poldanser

fantastic colour and it is actually obvious after 2 coats. really obvious!! however the brush is quite huge which seemed typical of Diorshow mascaras or serums. However with practise you can use it effectively. also holds curls well. no clumping and definitely buildable volume

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this. It actually shows up Blue on the first coat! I usually use 2 coats. Lengthens like crazy. I have this in waterproof. Had it since April and it's starting to dry out and it's almost gone so I should probably get another tube of it. Amazing color payoff. Most colored mascaras you have to keep piling on numerous coats to get a color to show up. This was amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by kerish345

N.B this is like a shocking shocking blue !!The world will be able to tell u are weraing blue mascara.
Packaging /wand : the wand is huge. It is truly a big brush and takes some practise if u have never used a big wand b4.The tip of the wand which I normally use to catch the tiny lashes as well as my lower lash is also bigger than the regular wand.There quantity is small the bottle feels empty once the "broom" is removed.LOL
Price: could be cheaper but I assume I paid for the excellent high pigment.
Formula: warning this mascara dries in a flash apply multipple coats quickly or else it will clump.
I don't knwo what the secret is but my lashes were pumped up like 300% more . It sure adds volume and with expert hands u could also lengthen . I have been using mascara since I was 13 so I have mastered all the tricks .. Apply quickly and wiggle the wand to lenghten.
I love blue mascara and this is truly a bright blue.This mascara could easily wear you in oppose to u wearing it.A freind of mine said its "funky" and she love it but would not be able to wear it as I do.
It made my brown eyes pop! " My brother said my eyes look "open" lol.I opt to wear it with a dark blue eyeliner in oppose to black to avoid my eyes looking harsh.
CONS ; pricy for the quantity
Dries very quickly
1 point away from being a stage makeup!!
** I forgot to mention that my lashes looked conditioned after wear and that it comes off very easily.
I would love to see a blue eye person wearing this mascara!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2010 9:23:00 PM More reviews by puppilvnj

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

If you want BLUE you've got it. This stuff is so electric blue it makes your eyes stand out! It's expensive but it stays on so beautifully and looks great all day. I love this look especially for the summer..so fun! Don't know if I'll buy it again right away. Maybe next summer. BTW, even though I bought the waterproof, it's very gentle on the lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2010 7:27:00 AM More reviews by Bubbles1985

I love love love this mascara! I've been hooked on Diorshow in black, but when I tried this, I thought it was even better. Especially good for blue/green or green eyes. It makes the green color pop like crazy plus it makes the lashes look full and long. I've used my last one up a couple of weeks ago and I'm planning on getting a new one.

Downsides: It dries out within two months and the price - it's too expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by JillyDoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is sooooooooo blue that I have to tone it down- a lot. Im so used to blue mascaras showing up black with a tint of blue in the sun that I thought this would be similar. (I didn't read the reviews! Oops!) Im very fair with blonde hair and blue eyes so its kind of almost *too much for me. It shows up ELECTRIC neon violet-blue on my lashes. Because diorshow is such a good mascara that gives that faux-lash look- it kind of looks like I'm wearing fake Halloween lashes. Thats why I knocked off a lippie. Its a bit out there and not practical for daytime wear. I do, however love to wear it on my tips over a black mascara or for an overall blue glow- go over with a second coat of black mascara to tone down the neon-bright look. Basically, the way it looks in the tube, is the same way it looks on my lashes though. I dont think I'd repurchase this because by the time I tone it down with another black mascara- its spidery and clumpy from having too much mascara on my lashes. Then I have to spend a good 10 minutes de-clumping and it becomes such a hassle. I still give it a high rating cause it really does what it claims. Just works a little too good for me. ;-)