Jergens All-Purpose Face Cream

4.3

Active Ingredients Mineral Oil; Water; Beeswax; Magnesium Aluminum Silicate; Sodium Borate; Fragrance; Isopropyl Myristate; DMDM Hydantoin; Red 4

I love this face cream.What drew my attention was the packaging loved it.But over all how well this works for a couple different things. Great for your face and feet.And what amazed me was how quick I seen the difference in my skin .I think I found a winner.

I almost didnt get this due to a certain "Paula" who said this was an old has ben. WELL IT"S A REASON FOR BEING AROUND SO LONG! ITS THAT GOOD!!!!!!!!! i have sensitive skin that breaks out and lately I've been trying to figure out what is going on with my skin! Stress? Who knows. So I remembered I used to use ponds cold cream. I was at the Dollar General and saw this Jergens little gem for $3.50 in a much larger jar than ponds so I got it! LIKE OVERNIGHT, my skin started to look better! The first time I used it, I thought, what the heck happened to my pores? They look so much smaller???? I had success in the past with Pond cold cream and thought since this had super great reviews on MA and was so cheap and in a bigger container, I'd try it! I think it's more creamy on the skin and just feels better than ponds. I use a warm (not hot) was rag after i've rubbed it in and let it sit a little and wipe it off. I DONT USE THIS AS A MOISTURIZER as I think that would be disastrous. Mineral oil isnt this scary product. it actually cleans out your clogged pores, that I now have none! So don't listen to Paula, her reviews are SO INCONSISTENT and innacurate. This product has been around for so long simply says it all. it's good. Cosmetic companies are so fickle, discontinuing things left and right, but Jergens is smart enough to realize they have a winner here and keep making it year after year after year. I'm still in shock at how much healthier my skin looks! I use this as my cleanser ladies! I don't use anything after using this and sit down......I use it in the morning too! Same procedure, washing of with a wash cloth! I have combo skin. This doesnt make me oily through the day when using it and may have even made my skin less oily. Because when you use items that strip your oils (and I didnt think I was), your skin OVERPRODUCES oil. This has seemed to help control my oil some and I have changed NOTHING but this!!! It's a keeper. Use it how I said and I honestly don't think it would break you out and likely will clear up your skin as it has mine. I will never stop using this. I know...it's in a jar and not hygenic, well q-tips are cheap and i just dig a q-tip in there and get a glob of it and then use it so I'm not contaminating it. TRY IT as a cleanser, you will be in love. Helped reduce pores too!

I have been reading articles about oil cleansing and 10 step Korean daily skin care. That was in my mind when I decided to try a cold cream. I love it! Great makeup remover, love the whole ritual of letting it melt into my skin and taking it off and feeling smooth.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Jergen's Skin Cream is my absolute favorite is skin care! I use it as a cleanser and then as a moisturizer before bed. It takes off even stubborn mascara.
I get this at dollar stores for less than $3.00. Can't beat that. If you have dry skin give it a try.!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This stuff is brilliant!!! For the first time since puberty I have no clogged pores. It seemed counterintuitive to use mineral oil since I'm breakout prone but I wanted to try cold cream in a retro fit I was having. I've been using it about a week and my skin feels like a baby's bottom. I use it to take off my makeup, remove it using a hot wash cloth, then follow with Olay's Age Defying Beauty Bar most days. My skin care regimen is barely $5 US and my skin looks better than it ever has!

Great makeup remover. However, I broke out pretty bad when I used it as a cleanser. At first, I thought the breakouts were a temporary thing from switching to a new product. It was a little strange... I would have clear skin for a few months, and then break out like crazy for another month straight. Nowadays I only use it as an eye makeup remover.. once I stopped using it on my face, the breakouts stopped. Overall a good product.

Since having my daughter my skin has went through so many chances. Almost every cleanser I use to use now makes my skin feel completely stripped and tight. So I decided to try this cleanser. They had it on sale buy 1 get 1 50% off and I am so glad I went ahead and bought 2! It left my dry sensitive skin feeling amazing and removed my waterproof makeup with ease. My only complaint is the smell but it isn't bad enough to make me not use it, some people say it smells like roses but I doesn't smell like that to me. I like to put it on and leave it on for a few minutes then take a warm washcloth and get it nice and warm under the water, place it on my face so it can open my pores more, and then wipe off after the washcloth has cooled.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Call me a sheep but I'm following the herd on this one! I have only been using this a week and already my pimples have waved goodbye and my skin looks like the skin I have always hoped it would. WHAT?! I mean seriously. A tub o pink cream for $3.99 - the answer to my skin woes? yup! The smell isn't fantastic but it isn't enough to keep me from using it morning and night. It dissolves makeup beautifully and I then put a small amount all over after I've made sure my face is clean. It absorbs after a bit. In the morning I put my Elta MD sunscreen over the top and at night I just let my skin drink it in. This morning I looked in the mirror and I was shocked how good (gasp!) my skin looks.

I dare say that the most simple approach to skincare are the absolute best! What I really think that makes this stuff work is that it takes off ALL makeup and it moisturizes so that the skin doesn't have to compensate for anything throwing it out of whack.

Buy a tub. Give it a week. Enjoy the results!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a great example of a product that doesn't need to change! It's a good cold cream, period. Dissolves makeup and waterproof sunscreen, does not clog pores, and smells like old-fashioned roses. Actually this is one of the only remaining classic cold creams. You can do a double cleanse and wash it off after you've removed your makeup, or if it's late, you can just wipe it off and fall face-first onto your pillow -- no harm done.

I'm 54. I had dry spots and dullness..plus large pores.

I bought this on a whim last winter. LOVE IT. My face changed in a week. I use this at night...and wipe with a warm cloth. A dab a bit more around my eyes and go to bed. My skin looks radiant now!!!

In the am. I use cerave cleanser and my . toner. and cerave moisturizer.

All simple, inexpensive. And my face looks awesome. My skin is hydrated.

In the past I was a high end snob. Thought price mattered. It doesn't. There is a reason this is still sold.

Don't waste money on expensive hype and $$$$$$$ PR campaigns.