Jergens All-Purpose Face Cream

4.3

Active Ingredients Mineral Oil; Water; Beeswax; Magnesium Aluminum Silicate; Sodium Borate; Fragrance; Isopropyl Myristate; DMDM Hydantoin; Red 4

I have been reading articles about oil cleansing and 10 step Korean daily skin care. That was in my mind when I decided to try a cold cream. I love it! Great makeup remover, love the whole ritual of letting it melt into my skin and taking it off and feeling smooth.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Jergen's Skin Cream is my absolute favorite is skin care! I use it as a cleanser and then as a moisturizer before bed. It takes off even stubborn mascara.
I get this at dollar stores for less than $3.00. Can't beat that. If you have dry skin give it a try.!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This stuff is brilliant!!! For the first time since puberty I have no clogged pores. It seemed counterintuitive to use mineral oil since I'm breakout prone but I wanted to try cold cream in a retro fit I was having. I've been using it about a week and my skin feels like a baby's bottom. I use it to take off my makeup, remove it using a hot wash cloth, then follow with Olay's Age Defying Beauty Bar most days. My skin care regimen is barely $5 US and my skin looks better than it ever has!

Great makeup remover. However, I broke out pretty bad when I used it as a cleanser. At first, I thought the breakouts were a temporary thing from switching to a new product. It was a little strange... I would have clear skin for a few months, and then break out like crazy for another month straight. Nowadays I only use it as an eye makeup remover.. once I stopped using it on my face, the breakouts stopped. Overall a good product.

Since having my daughter my skin has went through so many chances. Almost every cleanser I use to use now makes my skin feel completely stripped and tight. So I decided to try this cleanser. They had it on sale buy 1 get 1 50% off and I am so glad I went ahead and bought 2! It left my dry sensitive skin feeling amazing and removed my waterproof makeup with ease. My only complaint is the smell but it isn't bad enough to make me not use it, some people say it smells like roses but I doesn't smell like that to me. I like to put it on and leave it on for a few minutes then take a warm washcloth and get it nice and warm under the water, place it on my face so it can open my pores more, and then wipe off after the washcloth has cooled.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Call me a sheep but I'm following the herd on this one! I have only been using this a week and already my pimples have waved goodbye and my skin looks like the skin I have always hoped it would. WHAT?! I mean seriously. A tub o pink cream for $3.99 - the answer to my skin woes? yup! The smell isn't fantastic but it isn't enough to keep me from using it morning and night. It dissolves makeup beautifully and I then put a small amount all over after I've made sure my face is clean. It absorbs after a bit. In the morning I put my Elta MD sunscreen over the top and at night I just let my skin drink it in. This morning I looked in the mirror and I was shocked how good (gasp!) my skin looks.

I dare say that the most simple approach to skincare are the absolute best! What I really think that makes this stuff work is that it takes off ALL makeup and it moisturizes so that the skin doesn't have to compensate for anything throwing it out of whack.

Buy a tub. Give it a week. Enjoy the results!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a great example of a product that doesn't need to change! It's a good cold cream, period. Dissolves makeup and waterproof sunscreen, does not clog pores, and smells like old-fashioned roses. Actually this is one of the only remaining classic cold creams. You can do a double cleanse and wash it off after you've removed your makeup, or if it's late, you can just wipe it off and fall face-first onto your pillow -- no harm done.

I'm 54. I had dry spots and dullness..plus large pores.

I bought this on a whim last winter. LOVE IT. My face changed in a week. I use this at night...and wipe with a warm cloth. A dab a bit more around my eyes and go to bed. My skin looks radiant now!!!

In the am. I use cerave cleanser and my . toner. and cerave moisturizer.

All simple, inexpensive. And my face looks awesome. My skin is hydrated.

In the past I was a high end snob. Thought price mattered. It doesn't. There is a reason this is still sold.

Don't waste money on expensive hype and $$$$$$$ PR campaigns.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I am quite enjoying using this as a cold cream. Price is perfect.
It removes all my makeup very well.
I use with a dry microfiber cloth and sometimes go over it wet to rinse one final time but not always.
It leaves my face soft and lightly moisturized. If you do not have dry skin this may be all you need for a moisturizer. It is plenty for my oily skin.
The only con if any is that compared to my beloved Noxzema it does not have the cool refreshing scent that I like and does not have the slight cooling sensation both of which are my favorite and why I love Noxzema. Also with Noxzema my complexion was more clear and even toned but this is a close second.
Overall I like it more than I thought I would and it also works great as a moisturizer for dry skin or for general use all over the body.
I probably personally will not purchase again in the near future because my skin likes Noxzema more.

Iím sure that if this stuff came in a fancy shmancy container, was properly advertised and was sold at Sephora it would literally fly off the shelves.

In 2012 (yes that far back) I googled ďcold creamsĒ and came upon this. I searched the reviews on this product and they were very good. I was disappointed to find out that because of low sales (unbelievable!) this product canít be found on the shelves (at least not in Montreal). I initially gave up ever trying it until I thought of ordering it through Amazon (duh!).

Iíve tried other cold creams, i.e. MAC, Marcelle, Clarins. They donít come close. This cream really blows my mind. Iíve only tried it twice so far and am very impressed. I slatther this all over my face (including eyes, it doesn't sting at all and I have sensitive eyes) then I leave it on while I do other stuff (foot cream, etc.) I then wipe it off with a baby wipe. The baby wipe was so full of makeup and mascara I had to use a second one. It makes me wonder if Iíve ever properly removed makeup from my face before (a scary thought!).

I love the fact that this cream is pink and it has a nice smell too.

Anyway I really enjoy this product, the best cold cream Iíve ever tried.