July 30, 2014 | 1588 users online

Palettes - Hard Candy - 6 Pack Compact in Frosty

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2007 4:50:00 PM More reviews by l3utter_Cup

I got this in a swap and I really wish I didn't, I wasted a good product for this junk..
None of the eyeshadow show up on me and i'm very very fair. The lip colors don't apply very smoothly for me, but they are pretty. I like the packaging, I am probably just going to take the mirror off and toss the rest, that's how bad it is. This was my first Hard Candy product and it kinda makes me not want to try any others..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2007 7:16:00 PM More reviews by camillacamilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cute packaging that would fit into the smallest purse. However, the quality isn't very good. No pigmentation to the eyeshadows. Would not buy again & wish I hadn't wasted the money on it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2005 1:59:00 AM More reviews by countesscocofang

I got this in a swap with a supersweet lady, and when I first received it, I was a bit put off by the size. This is about the size of a very fat pack of gum. I opened it up and saw 3 eye shadows first: a lime green, baby blue, and goldy pink. I opened the other side and saw 3 lip glosses: a plum, a pink, and a mauve. I love the eye shadows, although they do show up a bit sheer. The pink looks like peach on me, which I don't mind because it reminds me of a less-red version of UD's X eye shadow.

The lip glosses are nice. They look to be from one of the Lip Sync Quartets, and I can tell you they certainly smell like it. Pyoo. Reminds me of minty band-aids. If you find yourself asking what minty band-aids smell like, try spreading some toothpaste on an adhesive medical strip, let it sit for a few minutes, and come back and smell it. Or, you can just smell the glosses and see what I mean. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2003 7:08:00 PM More reviews by fletch50

These compacts are sooo cute! I was a bit dissapointed by the size, for some reason I thought they would be bigger. However, they are perfect to carry around with you all day. They aren't huge and bulky like the Hard Candy Palm Palettes.

Frosty contains 3 eyeshadows and 3 lipglosses. The eyeshadows are a periwinkle blue, a light pink with gold shimmer and a light green with gold shimmer. The lipglosses are a frosty light purple, a medium pink and a brown-pink. The eyeshadows are on the front side and the lipglosses are on the back side with a mirror inbetween them.

The eyeshadows are good quality, although I found the blue shade to not be as pigmented as Hard Candy shadows usually are. The lipglosses are very pretty on and last a decent lenght of time.

Overall, I think this is a pretty good product and I would love to try the other two sets.