September 21, 2014 | 2047 users online

Blush - mark - Good Glowing Powder Blush - Kitten Glow

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Way too much sparkle in this blush! I look like Tinkerbelle. Take out the sparkle and you would have a nice pink blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2010 11:08:00 AM More reviews by krm4h

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this blush. The cotton candy pink color is so pretty and I actually really love the silver glitters. This blush is pretty loosely milled so if you use a dense brush be prepared for a powder storm. But very pretty and well worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by robinstone31

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect pink for me. I have a fair-medium skin tone and it provides just a hint of color when applied lightly. I love all of Mark's blushes as they are oil-free. I plan to repurchase this as well as the other colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2009 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Magixz

I have been using this blush for a few months now and I still like it a lot. It has a very light pink tint with sparkle. When I want a little glimmer in my mu, I reach for this jewel. I can apply this alone during the fall & winter months but lately I have found it looks really great over the top of my darker blushes for summer. I also use this around the outside of my eyes when I want a touch of glimmer there. It has many uses including adding sparkle to any l/s. A great investment for a small amount of cash. Like I said I have had this one for several months now and I use it at least two times a week & I can barely tell I have touched it. This will last a long time for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2008 11:08:00 PM More reviews by mademoisellecami

I just adore this blush...the name alone had me hooked, but the candy pink color and slight sparkle just won me over. It looks so fresh, feminine, and flirty...just divine. I have about 6 on hand because it's just so perfect! I have a 'winter' complexion, so this looks great with pinky pale skin, brown hair, and brown eyes. REALLY recommend! Great for young girls just starting make-up and older (I'm 17). It's lovely.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2008 9:56:00 PM More reviews by the_hostess

I actually LOVE this blush. Received it in a swap and have been using it ever since. I'm a FFF, so this looks like my natural blushing color. The glitter is a little chunky when swatched, but on my skin it doesn't look as gaudy. It "melts" into my skin and doesn't look like I have powder over my skin. I don't like that it comes in pan form only, I wish it came in a rounded compact, AND it is VERY soft. But, the color is so pretty I don't mind it. ;) would buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2008 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Kuruku

I like it not on its own, but layered over a darker blush (like mark's just pinched in berry) or a light dusting over my face like a bronzer. I am very pale so it doesn't really look that pink...Just very softly, subtley glittery. I've also applied it to my eyelids with a shadow brush and it works well that way, too. I don't much care for the mark palettes though and the mezzo case I keep this blush in (which it shares with a few mark shadows) is full of kitten glo glitter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2007 5:36:00 PM More reviews by AlyHeartsYou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one for the paler set. I being an Alima C-0, adore this. It's very pale cool pink with silver glittery shimmers. The glitter is REALLY apparent in the pan and so I was afraid I would look like a disco ball, but I do not. It's just a sweet dolly pink with some shimmers that aren't OTT. My only complaint is that it's rather soft, so I have to be careful about how hard I press my brush into it or powder gets everywhere-- not desireable in something that can only be stored in palettes, theoretically with other colors around.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2007 2:40:00 PM More reviews by shimmersweetie

I heard alot of bad reviews for this blush due to its lack of pigmentation, but I decided to swap for it anyways. I'm pretty glad that I did! ALL of the mark Good Glowing blushes have impressed me so far, and this one is no exception. When I received Kitten Glo in the mail, I couldn't stop staring at this pale, cool-toned, shimmery blush. It's exactly what I thought it would look like. The main thing is, I don't necessarily use this as a blush...it looks more like a highlighter since it's such a pale, shimmery pink. When going for a babydoll pink look, I usually use another pink blush on the apples of my cheeks, then I add Kitten Glo over top of it as a finishing touch. It really makes a difference! So while I may not have found my perfect pale pink blush yet, I can still count on mixing this one with other ones to get the look I'm trying to achieve.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2007 4:50:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Barely detectable on my medium beige skin tone. It has some micro glitter but then you have to run a brush across it half a dozen times to pick up any color. The seperate compact with the terrible el cheapo thin brush isn't any help for this blush. It's garbage.