September 19, 2014 | 1949 users online

Loose Powders - Urban Decay - Cocoa Body Powder

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this at a discounted price off of Hautelook and I believe this is now discontinued. Its a fun item and I occasionally put this in my bed sheets for the scent. It tastes good too! I highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 2:22:00 AM More reviews by pinkolive2010

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product, just as long as I don't have to get wet. It is like chocalate melting off your body in the pool, how embarassing. But, the color tone is great and the shimmer is wonderful, not too much, just enough.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2010 8:26:00 PM More reviews by demmie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG I LOVE THIS STUFF. The smell, the taste, it's amazing! Not to mention the FANTASTIC gold shimmer it leaves on my skin is to die for. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2009 2:02:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

This product is FANTASTIC. It is a very loose, silky powder flecked with pale gold shimmer. As a dancer, I love it for the stage or for going out clubbing. I love the flirty (or kinky : P) quality of flavored products for the skin but found that with many (like Jessica Simpson's Dessert line) they become disgustingly sticky and not sexy at all. Since this is a powder, that factor is completely eliminated! The smell isn't very strong when worn in my opinion, but it tastes very sweet while sparkling nicely, which makes both my boyfriend and myself very happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 2:12:00 PM More reviews by steffi23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have to agree with everyone who wrote a review about this product it is soooooooo gorgeous!! unfortunately ive run out but i will defiantly purchase more maybe online because for some unknown reason my local debenhams has stopped selling these yummy powders although they still sell urban decay so thats disappointing. but this powder is my fav it smells of chocolate what more could any chocoholic want!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2009 5:25:00 PM More reviews by cultella

Oh my god do I love this product!!! I'd been saving up to buy a shimmery body powder and finally decided on this one by Urban Decay. I knew it smelled like cocoa, but I didn't find out it TASTED like cocoa until I tried it on and read all the packaging labels (super cute packaging, by the way!). Did I flip when I tasted it! I was in awe. I'm naturally tan so this looks really beautiful on my skin. I like to apply it after I moisturize to my chest, back and shoulders--whatever shows--on a nice warm day; it sticks really well with the moisture and really lasts all day, even through light sweating in 90+ degree weather. It really enhances tan skin. Although it's a bit more of a glitter than a shimmer, it's still relatively discrete and smells great when someone goes to hug you. My boyfriend loves the taste too!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2009 12:06:00 PM More reviews by queenofcups226

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this one!! I Love ANY shimmer that will enhance my "fake tan"!! Looking for one that makes you tan--and smell/taste good?? This one is it!!!!!! (Too bad JS's dessert Treats body powder doesn't contain a dark chocolate powder one--cause unfortunatly, hers are way to "reddish/pink" and although tastes great--too much color)..but if she had a brown one-even tho those are discontinued--that would be at the top of my list!

This one is superb--although for some reason, the plastic container inside the cute box didn't look so "filled up" all the way >:(..at least they should fill the whole damn box up for $25 a peice.

The shimmer is subtle-but stands out. It's almost identical to Bonnie Bell simmer powder (which I LOVE and still buy every week at Walgreens!! lol..I mix that up with Urban Decay's marshmellow-cause that one tastes/smells great but is too "white" and washes me out).

Overall, a great powder! Chocolaty--reminds me of the scent of the instant hot chocolate powders "Swiss Miss"--when you smell it upclose before pouring the little marshmellowy choco powder into hot water--yummy!! And the bronze color is superb!!

Hint--for anyone with pale skin--use self tanner..then after your color develops--put some lotion on (for more staying power)-and dust this powder all over your neck, shoulders, and chest for a sooooooooooooooo sexy glow!! And walla!! Beautiful bronzey--coco powder heaven!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2009 5:31:00 PM More reviews by blondie91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this shimmery, bronzey, edible, smellygoody powder. I use it all the time. The leopard puff is the best part!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2007 5:57:00 PM More reviews by kittyheiress16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is a nice shimmer from ud, but my fav is still marshmallow. the smell is kinda artificial, and to me it doesnt smell like real cocoa, which is why i took one lipstick off. besides that i like the shimmer color on a tan and it doesnt taste bad either. or so i'm told ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2007 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Gourmand

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this body powder/glitter. The powder itself is a beautiful cocoa brown color, so sorta acts like a bronzer, too. It has beautiful ultra-tiny glitter specs in it, and looks great on tanned skin in summer. Not to mention is smells wonderful. It has a really nice, and soft, (but still noticable), cocoa scent. It is supposed to be edible, but don't really want to ingest glitter, lol...it comes in a cute little box with leopard print puff, and a diffuser insert. I really didn't like the box set up as much as I did the glitter ticklers in the 'Coctail Collection', so bought an inexpensive brand from drugstore.com in sexy(black brush, which actually has a much better brush than the synthetic ones in the coctail collection, by the way!). Dumped out their powder and filled with the cocoa. NOW! it is so much handier to use, and I find I pick it up a lot more often...wish Urban decay would package the cocoa in a tickler but, Oh well,--just made my own, so I'm happy! I also have some of their other glitter/scents, but this is by far, my favorite.