September 20, 2014 | 1175 users online

Powder - Canmake - Powder Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2010 10:43:00 AM More reviews by starrystarzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Coverage is high and the color selection is slightly pale. quite long-lasting and does not break me out. A good powder.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2009 8:39:00 AM More reviews by doe_eyed_kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

How do they make this powder? Leave it under the sahara desert sun to bake? Gosh! This is the dryest stuff i have ever patted on my face! The packaging is cute and all but what a waste of money for whats in it. The powder went on cakey and hard to blend. Even on a well moisturized face this sank into my fine lines like no tomorrow and made me look 20 years older. Sorry canmake!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2009 4:06:00 AM More reviews by KAINI11

it only the packaging is nice. it is too dry and very cakey after apply.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2006 3:53:00 PM More reviews by emlo

Bought this in Hong Kong for about US$10. Comes in three shades: 1, 2, 3. I chose 2 (I am NC30 in MAC).

What I most like about this Japanese-brand is that it is definitely made for yellow-tone girls.

I would not use this in the winter, as my skin becomes very dry. The powder merely accents my dry skin and looks obvious. In the spring and summer, I like using this applied with a large kabuki brush. It feels light. Just make sure your skin is properly moisturized.

I think I will continue looking for something else for spring/summer, even though I had no huge qualms about this. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2005 10:19:00 PM More reviews by QAlice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For my three month tan skin in summer, while finishing my HG Chanel DPF, I got it in the darkest shade #4 in drugstore for only HK100. It comes with a nice compact, sponge and a pretty big potion of powder (11g, compare with Chanel 15g). I agree that this is pretty light-weight, but well enough to even up skintone and cover my pore... etc. I'm impress with the color, which all of them have yellowtone (thanks god!) and none of other lowend powder i found have such *dark* color (no Revlon, Maybelline... their powdery ftd never work for me). I can't deny other reviewers, since foudation is totally a matter of taste ; ) I would definatetly repurchase it!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2004 2:35:00 AM More reviews by chi77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Don't waste your money on this. It has a nice compact box but the powder broke when I swipe a little too hard with the sponge. The coverage is bad. The finish is cakey and dry. This is by far the worst 2-way I've tried. I've used ZA, MAC Studiofix, Kose, and Laneige. Since it was difficult to apply after it broke into pieces and became rough particles of powder, I decided to rid the refill and kept the box.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2003 6:30:00 AM More reviews by kittyhawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's supposed to give a "soft" finish as indicated on the packaging. The powder is slightly too coarse and powdery that it looks obvious especially around my nose area. The coverage is very sheer and overall, it feels more like a pressed powder than a powder foundation. 2 thumbs down!