Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds - Rose Quartz

4.3

on 1/26/2004 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I hummed and hawed at this when I saw it on sale in the store. Do I really need another shimmery pink lipstick? Um, Yes I do! This WSD lippie is nicely sheer with that same WSD shimmer and tiny bits of multicolour microglitter. Not tacky, but cutely subtle. Adds a very pleasing sheer pinkish glitter-sheen! Nicely moisturizing too.

on 1/7/2004 9:45:00 PM

sheer pink w/ gold shimmer w/
slightly irredescent and tiny little glitters. I don't need the glitter but it's so small, just adds a little disco. Very sheer and wearable. V. cute. It's subtle for a nice day time look, or over a nude pencil. Wouldn't die if they discontinued it, but it *is* super pretty. The little gems are just enough, not too little, not too much.

on 11/13/2003 11:33:00 PM

I love this WSDL! Too bad it's LE, from the "liquid gems" collection. The shade is the perfect baby pink with lovely pink glitter. It adds a nice tint to my bare lips; I prefer to wear it over a medium pink lippie to add sparkle, and to highlight the cupid's bow. This one worked well on me (brown hair, blue eyes, NC35) as well as my niece (blonde/blue/PPP) and my Mom (platinum blonde/green/MMM); just overall a terrific shade!

Popular Lipsticks