By Terry Compact with powder refill

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I also have the pressed powder Jewel Case. What decadence! A super shinny silver compact with a mirror. Like all the Jewel compacts it comes with a purple velvet drawstring bag (so it won't get scratched I guess). I was able to get mine on sale from eLuxury.com. Mine was a Valentine special where you got the compact and a pink powder that said "LOVE" or "KISS" or a third thing I can't remember. I lucked out and got this for around $50, because it retailed for $144!

The funny thing is my favorite part of the whole set is a wonderful little silver "toothpick". It is for popping the pan out of the compact through a tiny hole in the back. This is soooooo useful! I use it to pop Chantecaille and Stila e/s out of their palettes, Shu e/s out of their little plastic compacts and other things!

This compact doesn't fit any other pans from other brands (I haven't found any, but I'm looking). Since it does have a magnet you could put other brands products in it.

There are 6 of the Jewel items that I have ever seen: Pressed Powder, Loose Powder, Blush, e/s, lipstick and the cutest little lipgloss case. All are terribly over priced, but sometimes eLuxury.com has sales and you can get great prices for these awesome little compacts.

on 9/22/2003 7:12:00 PM

I got the eyeshadow jewel case instead of the blush , and was told they were the same size. It is a beautiful silver case, very small, and very heavy!! I got it on sale for $40 and you have to buy the eyeshadow separately. It has By terry on the lid and comes with a pick to pop the old refill out and a cute velvety purple bag to keep it in! It is very frivolous but if you are willing to spend on something that is so sophisticated, it is so worth it!

Popular Palettes