August 1, 2014 | 1686 users online

Cleansers - Jane Iredale - Magic Mitt

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 2:39:00 AM More reviews by misspearl10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This thing really is amazing when it comes to taking off hard to remove makeup! That is really all I use it for. So when I get in the shower, I wet the mitt and my face. Then just wipe away my makeup, it really is just that easy! This takes off everything! I have used it to remove long wear foundation that can be tricky to get off, waterproof mascara, red lipstain, liquid liner, lash glue. You name it, it removes it! Even when my face is caked full of makeup, it takes it all off. The only problem I have with this is that it is kind of hard to wash it out. Especially if you are using to remove waterproof makeup. It can be really difficult to get all the makeup off of it. But overall I love it, because It is so much less mess then using a standard makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Kimmyko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this mitt , I' m really oily so I use it with cetaphil cleanser morning and night helps get rid of surface oil that causes my makeup up to oxidize the. I wash it with hand soap and hang to dry it gets my skin clean enough so I don't need a toner that can strip the skin

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by PinkyPriss

I had been dying to try this product ever since it was featured in New Beauty Magazine Fall 2010 Issue. I love that it is washable and reusable, making it great to travel with and it is environmentally friendly. There is no need to purchase cleansing products, so economically I am coming out ahead. It quickly dissolves makeup and is incredibly effective at removing eye all eye makeup without leaving any residue on the skin. The act of massaging skin helps to stimulate collagen. Stimulated collagen works to improve skinís texture and tone. The cure for dull skin is gentle exfoliation, which you are doing during each use. I highly recommend this innovative product; it makes for a great gift for a friend.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 5:26:00 AM More reviews by cah123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is brilliant, I'm so glad I bought it! I have been looking for something natural but that removes make-up well. It's much better than a cleansing balm and cloth because the mitt is antibacterial; it has threads that, when dry, kill bacteria. It removes every scrap of make-up, even mascara, you just need a bit of toner. I haven't experienced any new breakouts as a result of using this but at the same time, it's not meant to treat acne. To use, I run the mitt under warm water, squeeze any excess then just gently wipe my face. You can rinse the make-up out with any kind of soap as it comes off easily and then just allow to dry naturally. I sometimes interchange this with a cream/hot cloth cleanser if I need a deeper clean.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by yazmin77

I like the fact that you can use a mitt to remove makeup without a cleanser! great if you want to limit what you put on your face, however after using the mitt, I used a toner to remove any residue and I still had dirt on my skin?! even though I weAr very little makeup?! I don't even wear foundation?!
it leaves the skin smooth and clean but I don't think it completely removes makeup!!
I follow up with alpha h's gentle exfoliant.
To be fair I don't think it does a very good job and you can probably just a cheap microfibre cloth to do the same thing!
will continue to use!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by sparkle

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I would have given this 5 stars if it would have taken my mascara off, but it didn't. I wear Eyeko Black Magic mascara and it's inky black stuff so I figured that I would have to use regular eye makeup remover to get that off. Having said that, I really like the Magic Mitt not just for doing an excellent job of cleaning my makeup off with just warm water but also for exfoliating my skin. I found it to be quite gentle on my skin with no after effects at all. I will definitely repurchase when the need arises.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by ekat12

Love this magic mitt! It takes off all your makeup, while being gentle. You don't even need cleanser, just water!

You can wash this as well.

I definitely recommend this product, especially perfect when traveling.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by dxwl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am a guy and really like using this. I work outdoors in all weathers and use a physical sunblock everyday. This removes all of the sunblock really well without irritating my face. For the record my skin is oily, acne prone and sensitive and this is the gentlest way of cleansing I have ever found. I use retin a in the evening and try not to overstimulate my skin with harsh products; this is ideal.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Damroka

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ok, it's ridiculously expensive. But it does do what it says it does. Unfortunately, it is also abrasive‚ÄĒit doesn't FEEL abrasive, but it nevertheless exfoliates. I have super reactive, sensitive skin, and it is too rough for my face (dries out my cheeks, makes them a little rough). However, I still use it to take off the bulk of my eye makeup (mostly I use just Dr. Hauschka mascara & a bit of highlighter at the brow bone‚ÄĒso it's not much) and I think this is a gentler way of doing that than using cotton balls & remover.... Glad I purchased & will do so again, if only eye make up removal.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by shetem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was skeptical on this product but I bought it anyway. Wow! I am impressed. I removed all my makeup including my mascara with my problems. The next day I did the same thing with a regular wash cloth and my mascara and eyeliner were not coming off. I rubbed and rubbed and nothing. So I do believe the magic mitt does work. It feels good on my skin and my skin doesn't dry out or get irritated.