Epicuren Discovery Epicuren Apricot Scrub

2.0

on 12/15/2012 2:58:00 PM

Save your money and buy St. Ives apricot scrub. This is basically the same thing but for 3 x's the price. I use to work at a spa where we carried the epicuren line and I didn't notice any difference between St. Ives and epicuren's apricot scrub. On top of that it's ridiculously expensive (and that's even with my discount!). If you are acne-prone, I'd recommend their Benzyl Peroxide scrub (check my review on that).

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have used this, and to be honest, it's essentially a priced up version of St. Ives Apricot Scrub. For what it is and what it does, it's insanely expensive.

Definitely NOT Epicuren's best offering for the price. Save your money for their glycolic acid or their probiotic moisturizer, and get the St. Ives if you're looking for an apricot scrub.

on 6/1/2007 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product uses ground apricot pits as its exfoliant which really isn't a good idea, period. The roughness of this type of exfoliant will create tiny tears in your skin that could become infected and at the least, irritated. I'm 37 with acne-prone/oily skin and a product like this will just make my skin more irritated and make the acne worse. My dermatologist recommended it to me (!) so I thought it might be a better product than it is. So it doesnít go to waste, Iím now using it as a foot scrub.

on 11/28/2003 9:27:00 PM

I like this only if I use it two to three times a week in the mornings. I would definitely recommend calling Epicuren directly or speaking to an authorized rep before ordering to know a goofd regimen as their products are somewhat of an investment.

on 11/12/2003 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is an exact copy of the Aapri Apricot Scrub that I used to use when I was 15. I can't believe that Epicuren is selling this as a high end product. What are they thinking!