September 17, 2014 | 1790 users online

Makeup Brushes - Estee Lauder - blush brush

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2012 10:06:00 AM More reviews by martha610

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received this as a GWP years ago, probably 2001, along with two other brushes that I don't use (concealer and lip liner). I remember the SA telling me that these were the regular full-size versions and the package I was getting for free was worth a lot of money. The version I have has a squared, faux tortoise-shell handle and a rounded tip. I thought I should write about it because I've been using it almost daily all these years and it's still in great shape. I'm able to apply the right amount of blush and smooth it out just right. I don't know if I'd purchase it again because I'd like to try out others, but I do recommend this brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2010 4:01:00 PM More reviews by bunEbaybee

I've had the brush they made that was gold for the blush brush. It's amazing and is the perfect shape for application. It's lasted me about 5-6 years so it is definitely a bang for your buck. Would recommend this highly.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 9:44:00 PM More reviews by aneglleasure

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this brush, its not streaky and the bristles are very soft, very low shedding, but I probably won't buy again, to expensive for my taste.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2010 3:20:00 AM More reviews by glitteryangels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this brush a lot. Bought Anna sui's blush brush because it is smaller. But i still prefer Estee Lauder's. I wish the handle is shorter so it would be handy.. Other than that, this brush is perfect!

My mum has been using hers for 20 years already- that's the main reason why i bought mine! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by miki08

I don't know why this wonderful brush is getting bad reviews. Could people are actually reviewing the GWP brushes (some of them clearly state that the they received the brushes as GWP or got it for cheap on sale). I don't think Estee Lauder ever sells this brush for cheap, just like their make up and any other high end brand they never reduce the price. I got mine for $32. It has a long, heavy, dark blue handle with the word 2F engraved on it. The bristles are dense and soft, and a bit tapered. It picks up product very well, works great for bronzers too. Blending is a breeze with this brush, the result is always beautiful. Shedding is minimal. How I love this brush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 10:09:00 PM More reviews by CatVeronica

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Okay, so now that I have seen the picture of this product, I know what my brush is for. I received this brush as a GWP, I didn't think this a blush brush at first cause I had never seen one of this size and shape. Not that it looks that out of the ordinary. I can't rate this perfectly because, to be honest, I have been using it to apply loose powder to my face. I have to say it does a great job of doing that! It picks up the powder well, and the bristles are quite soft. I think it'd be too small for blush, just IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2008 5:22:00 PM More reviews by brandyu

I have the blush brush with the blue enamel handle. I love this brush! It picks up the color very well and spreads very diffused, not streaky. My blushes are going to last forever with this brush. The handle is a little long, but I dropped mine and it broke just in the right spot. Works great!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2007 6:56:00 PM More reviews by ChuckysBaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my aunt works at macys so my mom got the brush set for cheap. i took the blush brush cuz i was desperately in need of one. its soft. not so bad. i wish the handle was a little less thick though. it wasnt the GWP brush so i guess it seems to be working nicely for me

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2007 7:00:00 PM More reviews by spitzluvre10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, mine is one from some years ago, and it works ok. The bristles are pretty soft, and it blends nicely. Don't think I will repurchase because it is a bit pricy for what it's worth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2004 12:37:00 PM More reviews by laurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ooooh sooo soft and nice. I do not know if this is GWP because I got it in a swap once. It has a light, ivory colored handle. I use this with my softest powder blushers.