October 20, 2014 | 2061 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish Blush - Mellow Wine 833D

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2013 3:55:00 AM More reviews by AzurLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow, Wet n Wild continues to impress me! I've tried a lot of their eyeshadows and loved them, but skipped the blushes because I always have bad luck with drugstore blushes. They are either too chalky, not pigmented enough, or not true to color. I went to the drugstore the other day and saw this for $2.30 so I just picked it up on a whim. Nothing to lose. I got home, put in on, and was like "Whoa this looks amazing!" It's sort of a rosey strawberry color. It gave my NW 50 skin a really nice, healthy glow. I would definitely recommend giving this a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shade description: matte peachy pink

Pros

- pigmented
- long wearing
- applies well

Cons

- packaging

Comments: I can't rave about these blushes enough. They're insanely pigmented and don't fade throughout the day. A little goes a very long way. This is a great peach color with some pink to it. It brightens up my face, but gives it some warmth at the same time.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by viv5499

This i an amazinggg product, it's insanely pigmented, and will probably last me forever. It's a nice deep pink color, and while it looks like it might have glitter in the packaging, it comes of completely matte. It's great for a natural looking flush, but you have to be really careful about how much you get on the brush as it's crazy pigmented. It doesn't last that long on my cheeks, maybe a few hours at most, but for about 3 dollars, it's pretty good. The packaging is just typical Wet n' Wild packaging, the black rectangle with a brush at the bottom that I really hate. The texture is smooth and there isn't crazy fall out. I wear this everyday and it's overall a great, inexpensive blush.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by bababailey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This blush just does not seem to stay very long. It gets the job done for a while, but is kind of a cheap blush. It is okay, andI will buy it when i can't afford something better. I feel awful in saying it, but it just does not do it for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by AdrienneStarr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the color that ushered me into using blush regularly. It gave me the confidence to venture out into trying other blushes such as my now favorite: NARS Taj Majal. Although, the difference between NARS and WnW is the drastic price differential (NARS: $30 v. WnW: $3) but WnW performance is just as if not more commendable than NARS. WnW is very pigmented, smooth texture, plenty in the pan, and a wide variety of colors available at any drugstore. Mellow wine, specifically, is a dusty rose shade that compliments any look of your choice and therefore is a gem for any FOTD. I definitely recommend WnW for beginners looking to experiment with blush because of its availability and affordability. This is a good starter for you to get a feel for what shade is best for u and to get you accustomed to applying blush.
~Adrienne Starr

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by darlingvikki2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Perfect color for olive skin. Lasts long. Won't need to put on more blush during the day. Trick is, just dab your blush brush in the blush because it is HIGHLY pigmented. You don't want to end up looking like a clown! I just wish it were packaged better than the cheap little plastic but hey, who cares it's only $2.99! Love the color!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by anatrevino1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

roduct: Mellow Wine Blush from Wet n Wild
Price: $2.99
Description: Matte, Peachy dusty rose blush
Longetivity: 3 hours in and it started to fade.
Pros: Very pigmented, glides on smooth, blends very well.
Cons: Has a lot of fallout

Producto: Rubor Mellow Wine de wet n wild en EspaƱol
Precio: $2.99
Descripcion: Matte, Rubor color rosa viejo
Duracion: A partir de 3 horas comienza a desvanecer
Pros: Pigmentacion, se aplica con facilidad y se difumina muy bien.
Cons: Tiene mucho exceso de rubor que se sale de la caja.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2013 4:26:00 AM More reviews by koralam

This is a beautiful colour in the pan. And for $4 i couldn't resist buying it, but unfortunately this looked way too harsh on my skin even with the lightest application. This is very highly pigmented which is a good thing but for my fair skin it just didn't work out. Too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by KellynElise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Before I bought it, I barely gave this blush a second glance at the store. However, now that I own it, I'm in love. Mellow Wine is a totally matte rose color with a hint of peach. I love to wear this when I don't want all the attention to be on my cheeks. Beautiful for a natural look. It's so soft and buttery, and like all Wet 'n' Wild blushes, very pigmented. I use a light hand when I apply it--literally just a tap into the pan--and it looks very natural and pretty on me. I'm really liking this blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Holy pigmentation!!! Wet'n'Wild does not play w/ their blushes! The hype is real people. A little goes a long way so don't put too much on your brush and be sure to tap off the excess. I only wish they had more colors! I paid $3 at Walgreens and after trying Pearlescent Pink, I went out and bought Mellow Wine a few days later. My favorite blush before this was Milani Baked Blush ($8) but this has more pigment and last longer, whoop whoop! I will eventually own all four colors. And to anyone who doesn't trust this brand, this blush did not break me out or irritate my skin. WnW is really stepping up their game b/c I love their Megalast polish, Coverall foundation, eyeshadow trios, and Megalast lipstick...and now I'm adding this blush to the list of must haves! If I had to mention one gripe, I wish they got rid of the crappy brush that comes w/ it and used stronger smaller packaging. (The Milani blush has the same problem).