Lola Cosmetics Creme to Powder Foundation

1.7

on 8/19/2010 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This worked horribly on my skin and the product felt very cheap to my touch. My skin appeared very oily after I used this even after I tried blotting it with a different powder. I had to wash my face after I left the house. The pigmentation was also poor and did little to cover anything on my skin up. Cute red compact though.

on 7/30/2005 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I purchased the Lola Cosmetics foundation at Ulta because I am constantly on the search for an easy to use cream or powder foundation that covers well, hides shine/controls oil, matches my color well, and goes on easily. Unfortunately the Lola foundation missed on most of those. The most intriguing thing about it is it comes in two different shades in one compact. I tried it on my face inside the store and the color looked great. Once I got it home and was able to really try it in my magnified makeup mirror, the cream seemed heavy and did not blend well over the skin. I applied it with a sponge, I did not try a brush, perhaps that would have made it better. The color also seemed to have too much of a yellow base after I got it home and played with it.
Overall, I would not recommend this due to the poor color choices, heavy consistency, and difficulty in application.
The packaging keeps my rating from 1 lippie. It is one of the best on the market. Kind of a metallic (but not glittery) deep red...cute, sexy, attractive...really nicely done. Unfortunately the product doesn't live up to the packaging!

on 11/9/2003 5:08:00 PM

Unfortunately this did not work for my combo to oily skin. The coverage is good, but I was shiny within an hour after application. Will not repurchase.

Popular Crème Foundations