August 28, 2014 | 1751 users online

Fragrances - Narciso Rodriguez - Narciso Rodriguez for her

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by disappearingkid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Elegance in only one fragance.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2014 8:37:00 AM More reviews by alina08

I like this fragrance, but this is easy to go overboard with. It is a very strong scent, very flowery, and can easily overpower. I think two spritzes is more than enough to portray a strong image without making passerby cough. This fragrance has really good lasting power, so it certainly is a good investment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Empyrean_Luminary

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

A fresh, unremarkable, (i.e.very wearable) pretty scent! This is a dupe for Estee Lauder's Modern Muse (that rainy, ozone scent--mmm). Lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Mulan1

I love the smell of this perfume. I originally sampled this out of a, magazine not knowing what it was or even looking at the brand name. As time went by I forgot I had it on and kept wondering what that lovely smell was thinking it was my friend. Then i realized it was me all along! I had to figure out the name of this perfume I was wearing and so I did. A few days later I picked up the rollerball at Sephora. This scent is very light and not too sweet. The best way for me to describe the smell is to say it just smells...well... clean. It kinda has that fresh out of the shower smell with a hint of musk. Definitely go to Sephora and try a sample if you haven't already.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Kelly9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can best describe this in textures. NR for Her edt is like snuggling a soft knit blanket through a layer of tulle. Or like a dancer's satiny leotard under a starched tutu. Soft and cuddly, but diffused through a layer of something a little scratchy. Entirely beautiful and womanly in an abstract way.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by tconlgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

my new favorite. people love this smell. even people who don't lime perfumes.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by merinetrader

I picked up a sample of this at Sephora tonight. I guess it was hard to tell in the store surrounded by so many fragrances. All I can say is...IT"S AWFUL!!!!!! It smells like bug spray, and even a public restroom deodorizer. On top of that, it smells like a cheap mens cologne!! A lot of reviewers seem to love this and claim it smells sexy. I found it to be just plain GROSS!!!!!!
I couldn't wait to wash it off and throw it out

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by delish288

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the intense perfume in the bright pinkish purple bottle that I had the pleasure of spraying on me last week. It says intense but I find the edp of For Her much more stronger that this lovely pinkish bottle. It only comes in 100 mls and is a limited edition so it will not be available for much longer which is too bad bec I found the initial spray had a sort of peppermint balsamic flavour to it which reminded me of another perfume but the name of it escapes my mind. I loved loved the first whiffs of the spray, and thought wow what had I been missing bec this scent has been out for 2 years and I just smelled it. A few hours later what a drydown, the orange blossom and amber came out and it was a warm exotic smell, not sweet and not bitter , just warm and all I could do is keep bringing my arm up to my nose and move my arm closer to smell this lovely burst of harmony.
All through I kept getting whiffs of such a delicate musk, not sweet, not animalic or harsh, just soft and warmed up by the amber and orange blossom. Some musks turn very harsh on my skin, but not this one. I had also sprayed a ribbon of this scent and 4 days later the smell is so soft, the musk is still there but all in all the entire scent has softened and mostly all I smell is the total entirety of all the compositions of this perfume as warm and very soft. This is a pleasurable scent to me bec the initial spray is lovely, the middle notes a few hours later want me to bite my arm and the drydown is so good as well. I need a bottle soon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

I kept getting whiffs of this during an outing with my cousin visiting from Canada. I had to ask her whats that nice smell. She gave me a sample and... OMG! im hooked and love love love this. We went shopping for this immediately and im glad i found this. Makes me feel sophisticated and the jasmine makes me feel romantic. I also like the simple yet understated bottle...and loving the pale pink packaging(its my fav color!). It lasts long on me despite being EDT. A 30ml bottle is more affordable/economical compared to most high end cosmetic brand perfumes for the same ml.

Update: The jasmine made me feel romantic and sleepy!! I wore this for friday nite dancing... oh dear mistake!! I wasnt in the mood to dance i felt so melancholy and dreamy. I left early and couldnt party no more. I blame the jasmine. It `s intoxicating, somewhat sickening and nauseating. I `d wear this if im suffering from insomnia. Jasmine is cure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Dori319

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My all time favorite perfume!!! I'm from southern California (now living in NYC) and I had literally never heard of this brand, seen it sold anywhere, seen an ad for it in a magazine, smelled it, etc. etc... but last year when I was in London for the Olympics I was walking around the city doing some site seeing and I kept smelling this super strong glamorous scent literally everywhere I went. I would be walking down the street and catch a huge wiff literally every 10 minutes and I kept thinking to myself "what the hell is this smell?!?".. in a good way. So as my brother and I were at some building by the Marble Arch to pick up our Olympic tickets for a beach volleyball match, the female volunteer helping us find our tickets that had been misplaced was wearing this same scent that I was smelling everywhere around the city. I embarassingly asked her what she was wearing and in her British accent she responded with some long ethnic name that I couldn't quite understand. So in my jet lagged state I gave her a really puzzled look and she followed with "in the light pink bottle". So for the next few days I wandered around London and went in department stores to try to find some baby pink bottle by the name of I don't know. So I finally found it while wandering through Harvey Nik's when I came across a baby pink square bottle that looked like it had some name that matched with the Brit told me. I spritzed the bottle on my wrist and there was the devine scent I had been lusting for.

So for me, yes this scent is very romantic and gorgeous smelling... the scent is very, very strong which I love, and I do really love this scent for the scent itself... but smell is the only sense that is linked directly to memory so every time I wear this, it reminds me of walking around in my favorite city in the world. And for that, I love this perfume even more. I will always and forever repurchase this.

5 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No