August 31, 2014 | 1314 users online

Blush - Elizabeth Arden - Cheekcolor - Terrarose

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by lichi79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have used EA blushes since I first began using makeup. Twenty years after, and I am still using them. This color is a staple in my mom's makeup bag. It is a very universally flattering color. These blushes have some sheen or shimmer but no obvious glitter. Great blendability and quality.
Try the color Desert, it is a dupe, in my opinion, of Dallas from Benefit.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 3:16:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I got this blush in one of the christmas pallettes. At first I wasn't too keen on using this blush coz it looks more like a muddy bronzer and I wasn't too sure it would look good on my NC 37-42 skin tone. Then I tried it one day for contouring and highlighted with the Clinique cream blush stick in Glow and it looked just wow. My face looked radiant and healthy with a natural glow. I got so many compliments that day on my radiant skin :)

I would like to buy this again but don't think I would need to coz I wear makeup only occassionally and there's loads left in the pan. But it is a very nice warm color, worth repurchasing if you wear blush daily.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 4:42:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have pale gold skin and even though its technically a blush I love it as a bronzer. Its a nude peach, slightly sheer and buildable, with a small amount of fine shimmer that gives skin a healthy glow. I can't normally wear standard bronzers but this one is a keeper. Lasts all day

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2008 11:59:00 PM More reviews by rosanna88

Its gives me a really nice glow, when im feeling a little pale, i always just pop some on and i look alot healthier in the face!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2008 1:48:00 AM More reviews by AliceF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I do like this one! I got this as a GWP in a compact with an e/s duo I rarely use, though both shades(a buttercream and a golden chesnut) are useful. It's my summer purse emergency compact for good reason -- the shades all look smashing on my fair NC 15/20 skin, even in summer with freckles, rather especially then.

The colour is a kind of terra cotta apricot shimmer that does not leave your skin looking too highlighted by any means. It has the perfect amount of shimmer, barely enough golden shimmer to be considered a shimmer blush. The texture is super fine and it does not enlarge pores or fine lines. There is a lot of pigment yes, but I'm fair and use a light hand and find that this goes on sheerly with the right brush.

The shade works well with warm neutrals, but not with cool tones or plums, unless they have red undertones like some Mac shades. I would describe my cheeks as looking summery, tan, golden, tawny, glowing when wearing this. It's very, very similar to MAC Peachykeen, nearly a dead ringer, though Mac's is a slight more warm and EA more sandy. When wearing EA I feel more bronzed, which is a difficult look to achieve on my pale skin. I cannot carry off a bronzer and this blush is the closest I get to a fake and bake. This blush can easily be worn on your nose, brow and chin where you would apply bronzer. I've also worn this as an eyeshadow in the crease and it looks gorgeous with red lipstick or red gloss!

When my GWP runs out I will repurchase this in full size and look forward to not having to dig my blush brush into the tiny little GWP sized blush! I have a hard time not getting eye shadow on the blush brush when all I want is blush. It is quite simple. Actually this whole cheetah print compact should have been released in "large" -- it's decadent and yet so wearable. A great blush!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2008 2:47:00 PM More reviews by studdedtiaras

i got so many compliments when i wore this blush. its more of a bronzey color, but its sort of rosey too. it goes on so nicely, and stays all day. unfortunately its my moms and she used it all, but she bought a new one called berryblush and its even prettier. its like a plum color and i think i love it even more than this one. im definitely gonna steal it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2007 6:31:00 AM More reviews by littlelamb

I received this as a GWP. It came in a lovely brown compact alongside Bronze and Topaz eyeshadow duo. This blush is a dusty/muted rosey bronze-brown, which I like to use for contouring. It has a good consistency - silky powder with slightly glowy shimmers (not sparkly).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2006 11:25:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

this is one of the shades they are always showing on Catherine Zeta Jones. Its a great dusty rose shade with a slight shimmer. Its not too warm and not too cool. Gorgeous on my NC30 skintone. it retails for $20 and comes in a rather oldfashioned compact. Lasts all day without breaking me out. Nice product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2006 6:20:00 PM More reviews by xiaofeng

This is a muted warm rose colour, very blendable and non-blotchy. Perfect for day wear, or when you want a nice neutral flush that looks very earthy natural. I have tanned olive tone skin and this blush adds a little warmth and softness to my cheeks. It is not highly pigmented like MAC blush, and not as unpigmented/hard as clinique blush. The compact is classy with a mirror inside, but mine is already falling apart, the hinges have broken off on both ends so that it doesn't shut properly. I recommend not carrying it around in your purse alot.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2005 3:22:00 AM More reviews by Supa

This is a gorgeous warm-toned blush color. A tad bit too dark for my liking (I'm mostly into sheer cheek colors), but lovely nevertheless.