September 22, 2014 | 1947 users online

Styling Products - Aquage - Uplifting Foam

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Lindsex24

This is a great product; there's good reason it's so popular online. I heard about it on The Small Things Blog. It's lightweight and easy to use. I've never been able to get a decent amount of volume in my hair since it's a little thin on top and so dry that I need to use heavy conditioners. This product seems to have remedied that. I barely have to tease now, but the product seems to enhance it when I do. The price is a little steep though and it is extremely hard to find this product in Canada.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by MiSB34

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do like this product. It does what it says. Great volume, easy to use, no residue or build up that I have noticed. I only use this for special occasions (I don't need voluptuous hair daily) since it is a bit pricey. I repurchase again and again though due to loving the results.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2014 10:52:00 AM More reviews by joiseygirl27

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only product I've tried (& I've tried many) that has given my fine hair volume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really noticed a difference in the volume of my fine, thin, shoulder-length hair when I used this. No crunchy texture - just great volume. It is too pricey for me to use all of the time. It's more a special occasion thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Samgenga

I have very fine and thin hair. I used to have to wash it every day to prevent it from looking greasy. Now that I have using aquage uplifting foam, I noticed I can go two days without washing my hair and I have major volume. Definitely a product I use in my daily routine!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2012 2:12:00 AM More reviews by berrie13

I was REALLY hoping that this would work for me; I'd seen it on The Small Things blog and got it wholesale through a friend, so at least I didn't pay full price for it. I used it for several weeks and it really didn't do anything for my hair. My hair is fine but I have a lot of it and it usually takes to new products fairly well so I was surprised and disappointed that this one didn't work for me. Oh, well, onto the next great volumizer!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by AEich7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think I am the only person who didn't like this product. I've read great reviews and watched several demos, but it just didn't work for me any better than cheap drug store brands. I've tried using a lot, I've tried using a little to no avail. I have fine hair and it's somewhat thin and I do a LOT of back combing/teasing to give it volume. I love volume and I bought this product hoping to avoid so much back combing. What a disappointment! On the bright side, it smells fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by tiparing

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Lordy....THIS stuff works! Works both when I do a blowout or use a curling iron. Almost works TOO well ie: Big Texas Hair when curling--less is more. Leaves kind of a film behind, so you really HAVE to wash the next day. Only drawbacks=$15 for a can of this, and the ooky 2nd day hair. Other than that? HG styling product all the way.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by elizabethreme

This product rocks. If you are looking for something to give your hair some oomph look no further. The pinpoint delivery system allows you to concentrate the bulk of the product at the roots where it is most needed. Aquage then recommends combing it out for even distribution. The most amazing part of this product is how well it preforms while being completely touchable, and literally never stiff or sticky. This is something I recommend for a variety of hair types but when paired with Aquage Sea Salt Texturizing Spray it is UNREAL for fine hair. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by ljridgeway

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have used this product a couple of times now, and let me just say...WOW!!!! I am in love! It is amazing the volume it gives my fine, thin hair. I have never had a mousse, gel, or anything else give me this kind of fullness. I would absolutely recommend it and will keep using it no matter the price. For anyone who was disappointed in this, perhaps try using a little more, and only spray it directly onto your scalp in 4 or 5 parts in your hair.