September 15, 2014 | 1826 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kanebo - Freshel White C Eye Mask

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2003 12:32:00 AM More reviews by annelau

Oh, I love this mask since I was in my first year of university life. It works so wonderfully.
I have quite dry undereye areas and quite dark eye rings. This mask contains Vit C and colleagen, so I gave it a try and so far I have repurchased for at least 5 times! I would repurchase more if it did not always out of stock.
The price of this Eye Mask is only HK$25 for 6 packs and available in Bourjois. I use this once or twice per week. And my undereye areas are more moisturising and less drying. For the dark eye rings, it is brightened a bit. I think for the price, the result is super and it is very similar and very close to Shu Uemura Eye Mask and even more moisturising and more mild.
I love the Face Mask of this line, too. And would definitely dry the cleansing oil or eye makeup remover (if there is any). Thumbs up!!!! I recommend this to 3 friends and all of them love this. The texture of this Eye Mask is very close to Neutrogena Fine Fairness but the sheet is more of higher quality IMO. continued >>