Nature's Gate Organics Victorian Emerald Cypress Conditioner

Not tested on animals

on 6/8/2006 9:53:00 AM

A fine product for my fine, yet abundant hair. I have to shampoo and condition daily. Ingredients include many essential oils beneficial to healthy hair and scalp, nettles, rosemary, etc. Great scent. I bought this in a half-price bin as the store was phasing it out, That being said, I think Matrix Amplify offers more volume and better conditioning, but without the good natural ingredients. UPDATE: This doesn't take out the snarls very well and really doesn't condition that well. Downgrading to 3.

on 11/8/2003 6:23:00 PM

Organics is a line within Nature's Gate that uses 50% certified organic ingredients. There is an entire line of shampoo & conditioner that's made with natural herbs and plants, targeted for various hair types. Victorian Emerald Cypress is an "energizing conditioner for thinning hair"; its main ingredient plus rosemary water, saw palmetto, jojoba oil, & nettle work to nourish weak hair and reduce buildup.
But don't let that stop you even if you don't have thinning hair - the scent is a fresh, green smell that makes me think I'm in the woods whenever I use it. Get both this and the shampoo. Big rave from me! continued >>