Nature's Gate Organics Victorian Emerald Cypress Shampoo

4.3

Not tested on animals

on 6/5/2006 11:03:00 PM

it is amazing. i had problem with losing hair. but after use it, it makes my hair looks healthy. the best is my scalp, so fresh, no more oil. and now i DO NOT lose hair any more. i tried a lot of shampoo before, this is best. definitely i will buy it again.

on 6/23/2005 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This has a great scent but is otherwise a pretty average shampoo. I found that it's not especially clarifying- it doesn't rinse out 'squeaky clean' or anything. After using it for a week my hair was kind of dull and I had to use a clarifying shampoo. It is gentle though.

on 11/8/2003 6:21:00 PM

Organics is a line within Nature's Gate that uses 50% certified organic ingredients. There is an entire line of shampoo that's made with natural herbs and plants, targeted for various hair types. Victorian Emerald Cypress is an "energizing shampoo for thinning hair"; its main ingredient plus rosemary water, saw palmetto, jojoba oil, & nettle work to eliminate excess buildup and promote fuller hair.
But don't let that stop you even if you don't have thinning hair - the scent is a fresh, green smell that makes me think I'm in the woods whenever I use it. Big rave from me! continued >>

Popular Shampoos