Nature's Gate Organics Green Tea & Mint Lip Balm

Not tested on animals

on 12/15/2007 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I picked this up on a whim at World Market one day, and it's the best impulse buy I've made in a long time. It tastes yummy (no harsh yucky petroleum tastes) and lasts on your lips for quite a while. My one qualm is with the little slider case, because although it's very cute, it gets contaminated easily. I also accidentally put it through the wash, and the edges rusted so now it picks up even more dirt. It's also a pain to take your glove off every time you want to put on lip balm. This is a great product but it could be improved even more by packaging it in a more sanitary tube.

on 8/15/2005 6:22:00 PM

i have a new favorite lip balm! i love the smell and taste and slight tingle :)
this has finally taken the place of my agatha ruiz lip balm in tutti frutti by perfumeria gal madrid as my favorite. not only is this much easier to find, but it doesn't make me feel guilty--perfumeria gal is so soothing because it's packed with petroleum which isn't nearly as environmentally conscious/friendly as nature's gate.
also, i paid $3.49 for my tin of nature's gate lip balm and about $7 for the perfumeria gal lip balm.

on 9/25/2004 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff~ v. moisturizing, and the taste is not too overpowering. Nice and subtle. Plus, it doesn't have pertroleum in it, which most other balms do for some reason (this vexs me- petroleum DRIES OUT the skin~ why would you put that on your LIPS???) Anyway... great buy. My fave flav is this one, but I have all three, and love 'em. Plus, they are organic. Always a bonus.

on 11/8/2003 6:16:00 PM

Organics is a line within Nature's Gate that uses 50% certified organic ingredients. The Green Tea & Mint lip balm comes in an adorable .24 oz/7 g slide tin that's small enough to fit into any pocket.
Green Tea & Mint is a mint-colored balm that smells like green tea with a dash of spearmint. It does a great job of moisturizing and seems to last forever. It goes around USD$3 and is definitely worth the bang for your buck. It's one of my faves out of my 170+ balms & glosses, so I highly recommend it. continued >>