September 23, 2014 | 2121 users online

Treatments (Face) - Jurlique - Arnica Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by sunhoney

for the reviewer who got milia arnica and revisions TEAMINE cause it.

Osmotics sold at bloomies and nordstrom sells a product called eye surgery that is marketed for puffy and dark circles but actually kills the milia- good luck xo

arnica should only be taken in beads or put on your body as a gel or cream its to stop bruising from injectables..

Use vitamin cream (K) from whole foods or take from whole foods orally for bruising vitamin c with bioflavonoids and hesperidin.

Current dance teacher former makeup artist :) xo

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Susie0205

Bought this for a long time, and use it only for 1 or 2 times, I could not say if it is effective for scars, but I don't like the feel when use it, it is thick yellow cream, make my skin oily after use it, and I think it is only can be use at night because daytime I need to use makeup and this one could not be a good base for foundation.... Anyway, do not like it. Will update my opinion after finish this tub

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2008 9:35:00 AM More reviews by ricerice

i went to jurlique looking for a scar fading cream (for my acne scars on my face), i heard from forums that the eldar cream was good for that but the SA from the store insisted that arnica would be better for scar fading purposes. it did not work for my scars at all! it does work on bruises extremely well though. bruises don't normally bother me all that much but i was going for a ball the next day and wanted my legs to look good so i applied some over a large bruise on my shins, surprisingly the bruise was nowhere to be found the next day. This is a great cream for bruises but since i was looking for a scar fading cream, it annoyed me alot that the SA gave me wrong advice (remember not to listen to SAs ever again! forums are the best).oh and it clogged up the skin on my face when i tried to use it for scars, i dont even want to risk getting milia by using it for dark circles. i'll give it 4 lipps for it being such a good bruise treatment, i just bought it for the wrong purpose, but i wont be buying it again because i dont get bruised easily and bruises fade with time (no need to spend so much just to get rid of it).

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2007 3:12:00 AM More reviews by lucy828

it's not worth to by Jurlique Arnica Cream. Not only it is pricy, but it is no good for the scar, and dark circle.I dont recommend this product for you guys.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2007 4:29:00 AM More reviews by cup_cakes

I've bought this for the purpose of fading dark eye circles and find that this is not very effective as an eye cream. The texture is ok but takes a while to absorbe (not good for eye makeup) and also no noticeable impact on dark circles.

Then I got a big bruise on my knee and deicded to use it there instead. It worked wonderfully! The bruise faded a lot quicker than it would otherwise. However, this is a bit too extravagant simply for a "bruise-cream".

Now, I only use this on bruises, and around my eyes as an eyemask for 10-20 minutes when I'm doing a face mask.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2003 9:57:00 AM More reviews by shirfene

AU$25 for 40ml.

First of all, the packaging is ugly. I never thought of buying any Jurlique's products because they looked very ordinary to me. Until I met a pushy Jurlique lady, she was hard selling me this Arnica cream when she knew I'm dying to fade some tiny acne-scars on my cheeks. She was so confident saying that this Arnica Cream will certainly fade the scars. Since it isn't too expensive, I decided to give it a go. Once again, I've proved that 'never ever listen to a cosmetic SA'.

Hm...it isn't all that bad, not too greasy as a moisturiser, and the price is OK. But, no results for scars fading, unfortunately. I use it under my eye areas as well, it has slightly soothed my dehydration lines. Sadly, I don't like the scent, honey-scented that smells so sweetttt. OK product, not special enough to repurchase again. continued >>