November 20, 2014 | 2021 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Philosophy - Baby Grace - Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

this smells so good i layer with the body wash, this and the edp!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Kipper8588

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Smells so light and airy, but I do think this line is wayyy over rated. Will DEF keep the lotion and use it as it reminds me of somneone that someone would have worn in the 1950's :) I do love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 7:58:00 AM More reviews by lauren5millar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have the entire of the baby grace range, i love this although for some reason i cant put it on my arms it has a reaction to it, i can put it everywhere else though thankfully!i love it there is nothing nicer than getting showered with baby grace body wash, moistiurising with baby grace body lotion and then finishing with baby grace perfume!its so lovely at night aswell!my entire room smells like a bottle of it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2009 9:18:00 PM More reviews by mommy2ingrid

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I adore this scent! I've always been a Pure Grace girl, but I think I may have found a new fave. Sounds odd, but it reminds me of the smell (not the taste) of candy necklaces...cooling, sweet, but pretty. I use this every night before I go to bed. Very calming. My DH loves the way it smells on me, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2009 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Connie11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I cannot live without my Baby Grace fragrance and lotion. It is such a comforting scent. I usually only use it at night, right before I go to bed. I love that comforting scent when I get into bed :-) I spray the fragrance on my sheets! I usually wear Pure Grace during the day. Sometimes I wear both PG and BG during the day. They mix together very well. They are so light... .and not heavy and perfumey.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2008 9:43:00 PM More reviews by cocodivatime

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this scent just as much as I love the perfume. So soft and pretty smelling. The ONLY reason I didnt give it 5 stars is because I find that it does not last as long or stand out as strong as Amazing Grace.

But on second thought, thats probably the idea. I think Philosophy may have done it on purpose because its supposed to be a soft scent.
I love it. I will buy this again when it runs out...without a doubt.

It is terribly expensive though. But i think most of us Philosphy ladies are used to it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2007 8:50:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

I got this as a present when I was pregnant. It smells so relaxing. The only problem is the price. When I ran out and had to repurchase I about died. But for me it is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2007 4:38:00 AM More reviews by isesaki

The smell is really good, just like the smell of little baby, really. The lotion will keep your skin moist but not sticky. But the price is way too expensive though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2006 11:48:00 PM More reviews by bablondie25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Smells awesome, very expensive! But my daughter likes to "steal it from me" she is ten. It is mild enough for allergy-sufferers like me. Lasts a long time, great packaging (except the pump got clogged and wouldn't pump anymore). I also feel it has too much "synthetic" type moisturizers, so it only temporarily moisturizes. I would like to see more natural oils in their products.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2006 3:54:00 PM More reviews by firecracker