April 17, 2014 | 925 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Baby Grace - Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2012 7:13:00 AM More reviews by lilysdoll

This is one of my staples too. Its a comforting smell. But not food like. So I like that about it. Sometimes I dont feel like CInnamon Buns. Its feminine so not for guys. Smells clean and fresh. Not a baby powder note in this anywhere. I love Baby Grace. Have all the products in this line and have repurchased a few times. There is something about this that is just comforting. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

love baby grace! smells so good, its very comforting

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 7:56:00 AM More reviews by lauren5millar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love the shower gel of baby grace its so soothing and just a really lovely body wash, i have a huge tub of it and it lasts a good while so its value for money i feel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2007 9:26:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

I got this scent as a baby shower gift. I love it. It is so soothing. The only thing is that is is hard to find and expensive. But I love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2006 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a full-sized bottle of this as a GWP. It's definitely a nice smell, but it's the kind of scent that I get overwhelmed by. I like it as a shower gel, but I think if I had the lotion or spray, I'd probably wind up feeling sick instead of plesantly nostalgic or baby-crazy or whatever they were going for.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2005 9:26:00 AM More reviews by ninersgirl

Well I'm not so sure about smelling like a baby, but Cristina Carlino has captured the scent of that pink bubbly guy I spent many hours in the tub with as a child...Mr. Bubble.

Smell this, think Mr. Bubble...and instantly be transported back to your 5 year old bubble bath.

OR, you could just buy Mr. Bubble and save yourself about $15.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2005 12:07:00 AM More reviews by 393939

I just tried this after trying the other GRACE lines. I love the bath gel. It smells so fresh and clean. It feels good to take a bath in the summer and get into bed smelling fresh and soft. I got mine on EBAY so I do not pay full price! I love the GRACE LINE of Philosopy. A great way to pamper yourself.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2004 12:09:00 PM More reviews by hopmom

Love this shower gel. The scent is so feminine and sweet. Keeps my skin soft and moisturized without being too heavy. The only con I can say is that it is a bit too thin or watery, but it does lather very well. Will purchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2004 8:42:00 PM More reviews by kaytiej

Ahhhhhhh....the scent....nothing like smelling like a baby after getting out of the shower. Hey, the formula might be a little thin, compared to other shower gels, but it lathers nicely and smells oh-so-good. A keeper!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2003 9:13:00 AM More reviews by Caramaria

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Lathered at least 3 times in a row when I first got it...only drawback is - you may NEVER get out of the shower!