September 15, 2014 | 1789 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Baby Grace - Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Irishpup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Just purchased this shower gel on a whim and I'm so happy I did! It is sweet,feminine,light, and doesn't smell at all like baby powder. It leaves you feeling comforted and clean. The scent is very subtle unlike some other Philosophy shower gels I've used like Cinnamon buns or Candy Cane,but unless it's holiday time or the dead of winter I love a subtle scent. My only complaint would be the price point but otherwise I'd purchase it again. I'd love to try the body lotion too. I don't see it on the Philosophy or Sephora website anymore and have read that it's been discontinued,but QVC still sells it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2012 7:13:00 AM More reviews by lilysdoll

This is one of my staples too. Its a comforting smell. But not food like. So I like that about it. Sometimes I dont feel like CInnamon Buns. Its feminine so not for guys. Smells clean and fresh. Not a baby powder note in this anywhere. I love Baby Grace. Have all the products in this line and have repurchased a few times. There is something about this that is just comforting. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

love baby grace! smells so good, its very comforting

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 7:56:00 AM More reviews by lauren5millar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love the shower gel of baby grace its so soothing and just a really lovely body wash, i have a huge tub of it and it lasts a good while so its value for money i feel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2007 9:26:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

I got this scent as a baby shower gift. I love it. It is so soothing. The only thing is that is is hard to find and expensive. But I love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2006 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a full-sized bottle of this as a GWP. It's definitely a nice smell, but it's the kind of scent that I get overwhelmed by. I like it as a shower gel, but I think if I had the lotion or spray, I'd probably wind up feeling sick instead of plesantly nostalgic or baby-crazy or whatever they were going for.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2005 9:26:00 AM More reviews by ninersgirl

Well I'm not so sure about smelling like a baby, but Cristina Carlino has captured the scent of that pink bubbly guy I spent many hours in the tub with as a child...Mr. Bubble.

Smell this, think Mr. Bubble...and instantly be transported back to your 5 year old bubble bath.

OR, you could just buy Mr. Bubble and save yourself about $15.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2005 12:07:00 AM More reviews by 393939

I just tried this after trying the other GRACE lines. I love the bath gel. It smells so fresh and clean. It feels good to take a bath in the summer and get into bed smelling fresh and soft. I got mine on EBAY so I do not pay full price! I love the GRACE LINE of Philosopy. A great way to pamper yourself.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2004 12:09:00 PM More reviews by hopmom

Love this shower gel. The scent is so feminine and sweet. Keeps my skin soft and moisturized without being too heavy. The only con I can say is that it is a bit too thin or watery, but it does lather very well. Will purchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2004 8:42:00 PM More reviews by kaytiej

Ahhhhhhh....the scent....nothing like smelling like a baby after getting out of the shower. Hey, the formula might be a little thin, compared to other shower gels, but it lathers nicely and smells oh-so-good. A keeper!!