November 28, 2014 | 1114 users online

Powder - Alexis Vogel - Mirage

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2008 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

My skin is very oily and sensitive. I have to be very careful with the products that I use. Even the longest lasting makeup melts on my by 2:00 p.m. Having said that, I have searched high and low for something that keeps the shine away. Zero Oil from Origins was the closest that I found but it is not perfect. This, on the other hand, does the job perfectly. I have tried this even during high humidity and it did not fail. I use the foundation from the same brand and use a little blush on top and then this to seal my makeup. My makeup lasts and lasts. Great product and highly recommended to people with oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2005 10:18:00 PM More reviews by LovelyLivie

I love this stuff. Keeps me from getting oily. It really does set my makeup.
I don't think it's all that expensive. I've tried others and this really works for me. I keep an extra cake just in case I lose one or it breaks. It's that important to my make-up ritual.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2005 4:29:00 PM More reviews by lawi16

This is my secret to not becoming oily during the day-I pat it on my face whenever I become a little shiny and viola...grease be gone! The color is a little intimidating, it looks almost orange, but it works for me and my tanned skin, the powder is pretty much translucent!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2004 9:10:00 PM More reviews by shaqthecat

Gosh. I paid too much for something that belongs in the discount bin at the drugstore. Save your money and get Laura Mercier foundation and powder. This stuff was dry, chalky, and gritted up in the palette after 1 use. A better price for this would have been 99 cents. Was basically Wet n' Wild powder packaged with another name. No lie.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2003 3:53:00 PM More reviews by thequester73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This powder is too pink for me. I wish she would make this for people with yellow tones. The one thing I can say for this product is I was not very oily at the end of the day. Usually I need to blot but with this, I didn't have to.