October 23, 2014 | 1107 users online

Makeup Brushes - Becca - Concealor travel brush

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2005 10:21:00 AM More reviews by itsjustme

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

When they recommended the concealer brush, i being the grinning fool nodded until i got to the checkout and saw the price (too proud to return though). I cant member how much it cost but lets just say you could definitely defintely not the same price as large fries and a shake. However on using it, i found it was a bit too hard and odd at first but when it got looser it was much easier to use and blend with it, it was brilliant. It goes great round corners and makes sure the whole tricky undereye network of bends and turns gets covered naturally. How could a finger application possibly compare to application with the brush???
Apperance wise, beautiful. quite small bout half a hand, strong metal casing and the brush slides out of the metal tube. Also metal tube doesnt come off easily so you can chuck it in with practically anything and know that your little baby inside is safe.
Looking at other reviews, i do think this brush is only meant for use with the becca concealer which is more waxy then usual liquid like concealers hence the toughness mentioned by others. Also it is tough at first but it loosens in like 2 uses.
Does this brush last for long and still effectively conceal. YES. Ive had mine for a year and a bit and we're still going strong. Possibly cause it was so hard and bristles practically glued together to start with? This is my HG, folks you need this beautiful metal baby in your life.;)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2004 11:47:00 AM More reviews by stilare

I didnt but it, I just used it at the counter, and If this is the brush Im tihnking of dont get it! I thought the girl handed me an eyeliner brush! does not blend well at all or even get in all the tiny areas,dont buy. Its a shame because the concealor is so nice!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2003 9:02:00 AM More reviews by antoniaisweird

I like this brush, but I do use it with Becca concealor so that might be it. I keep it in my handbag and it's quite handly and blends the product well. I do wash it every two weeks though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2003 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Elyse

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

boy does this gunk up fast! to be fair, I don't know if it is the brush's fault or my concealor (sue devitt) but after using it only once, the concealor gunks up on the bristles, the brush gets stiff, oily, and gunky- and cannot do its job at all without resulting in a choppy mess under my eyes...also, this is impossible to clean-everytime i clean it the bristles STILL have concealor gunked up on them! again it may just be my concealor, but for a tiny brush this expensive there should not be so many problems.