April 16, 2014 | 985 users online

Cleansers - Kanebo - Naive peach cleansing Gel

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2008 8:19:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It works to remove grime and makeup from my face, but I have to resort to using only a litlle bit since it can be overdrying. Too much of a hasssle in the long run. But doesn't break me out. I follow with a gentle toner and moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2007 4:55:00 AM More reviews by xiconique

loved the scent and how it foamed up really nice, but it made my skin dry and slightly irritated.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2005 7:36:00 PM More reviews by cristaline

Many people have sent me links to this Kanebo cleanser, asking if this is the inexpensive creamy cleanser by Kanebo that I have praised. Unfortunately, no. If only, since the Naive series is extremely accessible if you have an Asian grocery store in your neighborhood. The main difference is that the Naive Peach Cleanser foams up whereas the one I love does not, having a creamy, substantial texture.

I went ahead and revisited the Naive Peach Cleanser and I have to say, although I imagine it would work for definitively oily skin, I find it quite average. This cleanser leaves my normal skin indisputably taut and squeaky clean, which I hasten to add is not recommended for the general well-being and balance of skin (okay, I sound like the yoga instructors of skin care enthusiasts). There you have it, I hope this clears things up for the curious. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2005 6:13:00 AM More reviews by bzbibi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is okay. It does not break out skin but perhaps...is overdrying. I prefer Shiseido's Perfect Whip stuff...which seems to do the trick...removes makeup and cleanses my face. Then I use a toner to finish it off and slap on the creams. Shiseido's and Kanebo's peach cleansing gel is about the same price. Maybe avail at your local Asian market.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2004 1:36:00 PM More reviews by AhDeLL

After trying a gazillion brands for cleansers, this is the holy grail for my combination skin. It doesn't leave it too tight, and it's so gentle, i use a really little dab and foam it up when i feel that my skin's too oily. My skin feels so refreshed and clean and it's so affordable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2004 8:13:00 AM More reviews by Aphrael813

Smells really nice and foams up like crazy, but it's stripping for even my combo skin. It probably suits oily skintypes better, though as a sponge-cleaner it works better than even the professional versions - gets foundation out of my sponge like no other. Love this and would repurchase just for that. Not too healthy for the skin though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2004 10:02:00 PM More reviews by LVHunnie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After searching all over Seattle for this *and no success*, I gave in and bought it off of ebay. It has been a week and a half since I've used this and I am very happy with the results. I love that it is cheap and WORKS. I have oily, acne prone skin that is a little on the sensitive side. I use this cleanser in the morning and use my MD forte at night. This cleanser did not break me out. It left my skin clean without being taut. It got rid of everything and my skin is soft and smooth after using!

This is definitely an HG for me! The only other thing that was an HG is my MD Forte cleanser:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2004 9:46:00 PM More reviews by tormaniac

This is a gentle,lovely foam that smells so nice and gets you truly clean without stripping. I love the Foaming dispenser bottle, and reach for this a lot. Cheap too! I like it very much-good for almost anyone,even kids!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2003 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Liv24