July 30, 2014 | 1012 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustering

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 7:03:00 AM More reviews by tashi88

My HG lippy! Absolutely love this lipstick, never fails to pick me up. I have NC30-35 skin. I think this would just about suit everyone! Staying power is pretty low, but I do like to eat, drink, lick my lips. The lipstick is not drying and is easy to apply.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by etc85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to love it - but didn't.

There is nothing wrong with this, its a nice colour, nice formula, good scent. But there isn't anything special about this one for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by sweetfantastico

I am an NC40/42 and this is my day to day lipstick. It gives me just the right amount of colour, and as others have mentioned, it is buildable. The texture is great on my lips, fairly moisturising! Can't live without it now.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by januaryicecream

I absolutely love this lipstick. It's a pink watermelon shade that really suits my NC20-25 skin tone and brings colour to my face. The lustering formula is my favourite MAC lipstick formula so it was easier to love this colour. Definitely recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by asherzoby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

oh, i think this may be the first MAC lipstick that really agrees with me.
the shade on my naturally mauve lips is a nice mauvy pink - it looks really clean on me! I know that's how MAC describes some of its shades online and i never got it until i applied this one!
the lasting power is fair - around couple of hours.
i find MAC lipsticks a little drying compared to say chanel or even NYX actually!
overall, i really really like this clean mauvey pink look.
the bad side? i think its a really common colour though, and probably coz of the pigemnetation of my lips therefore its a bit mauve. so probably lots of dupes out there for me, just i am pretty impressed by the "clean" look so i am still giving it a great rating.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by monty2008

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lipstick goes on nicely and a great shade of pink (watermelon has been mentioned and that's a good description). I'm in the minority but I do find it somewhat drying even with lip balm underneath.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by rsa1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is probably my favourite pink lipstick, its a bit sheer but still bright enough and doesn't look to fake/paint-like (something I hate in lipsticks!). Its a great colour and long wearing, slight sheen which helps it to apply smoothly and its also non-drying. I haven't had too much luck with any other MAC lipsticks as I find them either too bright/dark/obvious or it just looks as if I have nothing on, but this is the perfect balance.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by mpapaya

this lipstick is really great. it's super moisterising and looks great even on choped and dry lips like mine. it's super flattering and looks really nice on very fair skin.
this was my first MAC lipstick and im very happy with it, and i wear it everyday.
the one thing that i didn't like about this lipstick was it's price. in 1 word- EXPENSIVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by sarsouraa

I was looking for a lipstick for ever. I couldn't stop buying lipsticks, some from mac, some from other brands...I was just trying to find the perfect one.....and this one is just GORGEOUS!!! I mean, it is the perfect color. I find it sheer...but i think thats the beauty of it since you can build up the color or not, if you don't feel like it, but its still pretty! i'm in love:)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 7:16:00 AM More reviews by jlee92

I LOVE THIS. Really beautiful pink from MAC (somewhat a watermelon-pink). Bright without looking overly bold. Lustering is definitely one of my favs out of all the MAC lippies I own. Love sporting this when I want a pop of pink but dont wanna go full on hot/ fuchsia pink. Speak louder from MAC is also similar but of a cremesheen finish and just a tad brighter (lustering is well, a lustre lol). Lustering sits nicely on the lips without drying my lips out. However, I wouldnt say it is moisturising to any extent (it just doesnt dry your lips out too crazily). Overall definitely a nice one from MAC and I do recommend watermelon-pink lovers like me to pick this up!