April 17, 2014 | 1966 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 9:43:00 AM More reviews by anpage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one Philosophy scent I find myself buying from time to time. It smells so heavenly, exactly like a cinnamon bun. Philosophy shower gels also seem to make my skin soft after using, which is a bonus. I love how the whole bathroom smells like Cinnamon Buns afterwards. And the scent lingers on the body too. I hope they never quit making this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Fieeeh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This smells soooo good - yummy! I dont ever use these on my hair though, only as a body wash :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 7:42:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great scent, you smell the cinnamon but also the sweetness of the dough (vanilla?). This does not irritate my sensitive skin and I really enjoy using this scent in the colder winter months. The scent does not last but Philosophy claims it's because they don't want it interfering with your fragrance. I only use this as a shower gel and I really see these products as a treat because they are expensive in Europe. The bottles could use some improvement because sometimes it's hard to get the last bit out of the bottle. And I think the price should be lowered because then I would buy it all the time, now it's just only a occasionally treat for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a huge fan of scented shampoos, shower gel and bubble bath, especially when the scents are out of the ordinary. I love this cinnamon buns scent! It's a perfect blend of cinnamon and sugar smell. As a shampoo it's a bit drying, but as shower gel & bubble bath, it works really well and leaves a faint scent on your skin afterwards. I've bought this scent many times and will continue to do so!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Balihughes

I used this for a shower gel, until i noticed i didn't feel clean afterwards. Within a week i was developing pimples on my shoulders and chest :( I stopped switched back to my regular (aveeno) and i cleared up quickly. I love the smell so i will occasionally use it in the bath for bubbles, which works good. for the price i was expecting better. will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by mricci

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

smells great in the tub, but it doesn't stick with you...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by armygirl

One of the classic Philosophy scents, Cinnamon Buns is scented very accurately; you could even smell the frosting notes in this 3-in-1. The scent is a bit strong, so a little product goes a long way. Very lathering, also. Would recommend, especially for the fall/winter seasons.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by jenlauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I never used this as a shampoo. Not for a second did I consider it. When I used this as a body wash, it smelled perfect in the shower. When I dried off, my skin felt tight and the scent was completely gone. As a bubble bath, it produced foam as opposed to bubbles. The packaging is cute, but so what. If you want to make your shower smell good, this is for you :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by WallStreetBeautyBeat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you're like me, your New Year's resolution probably involved something about finally 'getting in shape.' A major part of this is, of course, cutting back on many of the delicious goodies that added inches to your waistline in the first place. If you're still mourning the loss of your favorite sweet treats, wipe off your tears and hop into the shower! Philosophy has recently released a whole plethora of yummy three-in-one shampoo / shower gel / bubble bath products. So, even if you can't eat a cinnamon bun at least you can smell like one! Nom, nom, nom ... These products are absolutely fab! Can you tell I'm a big fan? The delicious concoctions lather like a dream, moisturize well and smell divine - DIVINE! The only downside is that the scent doesn't linger long on your skin after you get out of the shower. If you'd like to smell like a bakery all day (which I do) just work the gel into your hair, let it sit for a few minutes, and rinse. Your locks will smell like sugar and spice and everything nice all day long!

Read more at http://wallstreetbeautybeat.blogspot.com

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2012 7:05:00 AM More reviews by lilysdoll

OMG...I love love love this one. Its so fresh. Not as foodie as it sounds. Its a wonderful soft moisturizing formula. I just love it. I have purchased it as gifts. Have repurchased for myself over and over. I also use this one as a base and mix in Gingerbread Man or Gingerbread Girl. Cinnamon Buns and Pure Grace top my list. They feel great on your skin. I love Philosophy gels. Others just dont measure up.