August 29, 2014 | 1836 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2014 1:40:00 AM More reviews by yjanney

This smells like you're walking past a Cinnabon store - it's not just the scent of cinnamon, but also vanilla frosting. I liked it and it worked well but 16 oz made me sorta tired of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2014 4:34:00 AM More reviews by danz23

Am I the only one that uses this as a shampoo?? It has actually proven quite suitable for my hair- I have oily hair, can't go for more than a day without washing it. Left it nice and soft and it's great if you can't be bothered doing a shampoo and condition (that second step doesn't seem necessary). So yeah, if I'm going to use it I go the whole way and use it as a body wash too. Sure, the scent doesn't linger long but it's soooo good while it does! I enjoy using it, my first philosophy product and really want to try more scents. GIVE IT A GO ON YOUR HAIR as well as a body wash! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. Heaven probably smells like this. I feel happy, luxurious and papered every time I use this. It is creamy and leaves my skin clean and hydrated without a greasy feel. If I'm in a bad mood or in rush and use this, I feel more calm.

The scent is a creamy cinnamon scent. It smells as decadent as the real thing.
Its a bit expensive but a little goes a long way, plus there are always a sale and the bottle is large.

All that's missing is the angels singing in the background.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 9:43:00 AM More reviews by anpage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one Philosophy scent I find myself buying from time to time. It smells so heavenly, exactly like a cinnamon bun. Philosophy shower gels also seem to make my skin soft after using, which is a bonus. I love how the whole bathroom smells like Cinnamon Buns afterwards. And the scent lingers on the body too. I hope they never quit making this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Fieeeh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This smells soooo good - yummy! I dont ever use these on my hair though, only as a body wash :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 7:42:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great scent, you smell the cinnamon but also the sweetness of the dough (vanilla?). This does not irritate my sensitive skin and I really enjoy using this scent in the colder winter months. The scent does not last but Philosophy claims it's because they don't want it interfering with your fragrance. I only use this as a shower gel and I really see these products as a treat because they are expensive in Europe. The bottles could use some improvement because sometimes it's hard to get the last bit out of the bottle. And I think the price should be lowered because then I would buy it all the time, now it's just only a occasionally treat for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a huge fan of scented shampoos, shower gel and bubble bath, especially when the scents are out of the ordinary. I love this cinnamon buns scent! It's a perfect blend of cinnamon and sugar smell. As a shampoo it's a bit drying, but as shower gel & bubble bath, it works really well and leaves a faint scent on your skin afterwards. I've bought this scent many times and will continue to do so!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Balihughes

I used this for a shower gel, until i noticed i didn't feel clean afterwards. Within a week i was developing pimples on my shoulders and chest :( I stopped switched back to my regular (aveeno) and i cleared up quickly. I love the smell so i will occasionally use it in the bath for bubbles, which works good. for the price i was expecting better. will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by mricci

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

smells great in the tub, but it doesn't stick with you...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by armygirl

One of the classic Philosophy scents, Cinnamon Buns is scented very accurately; you could even smell the frosting notes in this 3-in-1. The scent is a bit strong, so a little product goes a long way. Very lathering, also. Would recommend, especially for the fall/winter seasons.