April 19, 2014 | 1432 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Creative Nail Design - Creative Scentsations Hand & Body Lotion *Gingerbread*

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2006 10:13:00 AM More reviews by SouthernGRITS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great lotion to use during the fall/winter months. It has a great, light gingerbread scent. It is spicy - kinda like cinnamon. It moisturizes great and the scent isn't overbearing. I really like the pump bottle and it's design. I would definatley buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2004 4:24:00 AM More reviews by yankeeoregon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, I am such a sucker for foody scents; this has a sort of doughy smell to it if you smell it in the bottle, but ends up being a very true, spicy gingerbread smell on my skin. Now if I could only find a perfume spray that would go with it... I see that a lot of people are having a hard time finding it, I bought it (like 10 bottles;) from just4beauty.com ; they had it for a really long time, maybe even still do......YUM! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2003 1:52:00 AM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an absolutely amazing gingerbread scent. I discovered this at my local salon about a month ago and was saddened by the fact that they only had little 1/2 oz. sample bottles in stock. I ended up buying 10 of them because it smelled wonderful in the store. It's a very sweet, just mildly spicy cookie fragrance that really reminds me of freshly baked gingerbread cookies. It's so much nicer than the spicier varieties that I've tried from certain e-tailers and B&BW. The bottle is adorable, too, with little gingerbread men floating all over it. Too bad this is just seasonal, because it's heavenly. I am definitely stocking up on full sizes!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2003 8:54:00 PM More reviews by mle35794

I got a sample of this from my waxer about 2 years ago. It was January, and the salon was trying to get rid of their stock of this since it was a X-mas scent. The lotion itself is nothing special--not bad, just your average lotion. But the scent...OMG it's delicious! Smells spicy, with a hint of sweetness. I hope this year they brought it back, but I didn't see it last year so there's a good chance they won't. Oh well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2003 11:46:00 AM More reviews by face_case

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

What a yummy scent. Very sweet and cinnamony, not too spicy though and no irritation from it. It smells just like fresh buttery gingerbread cookies with sugary icing. Plus, it stays on for so long. I can still smell this when I get home from work. Not too thick though, so this wouldn't be too good for a really dry skin type.