Philosophy Chocolate Lovers Cookbook

4.5

on 10/16/2008 10:17:00 AM

I have always been in love with Philosophy's cookbooks and this one is no exception. The set includes White Chocolate Hazelnut, Cafe au Lait and Chocolate Coffee Cream. The absolute best is White Chocolate Hazelnut! I LOVE this scent. This set is a winner.

on 2/16/2005 7:16:00 PM

These all smell wonderful like their names! I would definitely repurchase!

on 2/9/2005 7:43:00 PM

Smelled DIVINE in the bottle, but couldn't smell anything once used in the shower. Very disapointing, these are going back to Sephora.

on 12/27/2004 2:53:00 PM

this was yummy! i got several of the philosophy bath sets for gifts to others and this one for me. i do have to use a light conditioner afterwards but that's not a big deal. it is rich enough to help with dryer winter skin. oh, and the smell...YUM!!

on 12/6/2004 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this set!! The three scents smell really good, and they do smell exactly like their names. It's perfect that they all come in one set. This was definitely a splurge for me, and I couldn't be happier.

Isn't this just the sweetest little set? I'm both a coffee and chocolate addict so this dulcet threesome touched a pleasant chord with me. I like the White-Chocolate Hazelnut the best and it is a toss-up up betwixt the other two which I fancy more. It would be nice if the scents were more poised ... but it seems (sadly and unfortunately) this is the one thing philosophy deems to ignore time and over again.

on 4/25/2004 12:15:00 PM

I purchased this at drugstore.com when it was on special. I just got it out to use it for the first time. The scents are all wonderful and indulgent. They lather well on my poof in the shower. I do not care for them as a shampoo as much but that is ok. My hair is baby fine and tends to dry out easy so I have to be careful what I use on it. As a body wash they worked well.

These were all 8oz bottles in the set and so it works out to be about $10 a bottle. Not too bad of a price considering if you use a poof they last a while in the shower.

I've never used philosophy's products, but I had heard from other people how great these stuff were, specifically The Cookbook. The Cookbook- Chocolate Lovers were out of stock on the Sephora's website and the philosophy's website, and luckily I found it on drugstore.com. It worked out well, since I only wanted to try out Cafe AuLait and Chocolate Cream Coffee, not White Hazelnut. They were sold individually for $10. I tried them as shampoos, and they seriously dried out my hair. But they were lovely when I used them in my bath or as a shower gel. Smells kinda fake, but still a wonderful indulgence!

on 2/22/2004 4:03:00 PM

I got this as a Gift; I would not buy for myself, as there are too many UnNatural ingredients, and there are so Many Excellent Shower gels for a Fraction of the Cost! but it is a cute gift- and I am enjoying using it;on & off, they are thick, so Winter is a good time to get a 'chocolate' body cleanse-

on 2/16/2004 3:00:00 PM

oooh i love these! They smell incredible, soo delicious..They are good body washes too..what more can i say about these smelly treats :)