October 20, 2014 | 958 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Different Lipstick in Heather Moon

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by highmaintenancepanda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is nice for daytime wear. It's pretty blah and not too shimmery. It's a nice nude that goes with all sorts of colours so you can wear it with anything.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2008 4:44:00 AM More reviews by zekele

I've worn Heather Moon regularly for several years. I really like the color, though as other reviewers have noted it could use a little more shimmer. It does have a slight shimmer, though. It lasts a long time and isn't an overwhelming purple color; it's just the right combination of violet and pink. Goes well with lip liners in berry and plum tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2008 11:33:00 AM More reviews by mrspeel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have big lips and find wearing lipstick is a bit tricky. However I think this is a lovely colour and it feels very moisturising (I hate dry lips - I am totally addicted to Chapstick). On me, it's a purple/mauve shade with a slight shimmer - very pretty.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2007 10:04:00 PM More reviews by birdmadgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I scored this for free recently. I had headed to the Clinique counter in search on a certain lipstick. They were out. I sampled a lipgloss and wanted it. They were out. So, I finally decided on something and the super-nice (and apologetic sales lady) threw in this lipstick for free. It's OK. It's a frosty plum color. It's sort of boring, really. It's pretty, but it doesn't stand out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2003 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Lipstufflover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It has nice color,but if you are looking for something with shine, this is not it.