Lancome Exfoliance

3.9

on 7/4/2006 8:16:00 AM

I was very young using the apricot or peach peeling, 14 years old maybe 13? 15? I used to use it 1 - 2 times a week, it works very good very nice beautiful skin and skincolor(!!! apricot or peach?, rosy), velvety but not rough or frizzy but very shining reflecting very very beautiful very good but i don't use it anymore because it's from Lancome and i don't know if I want to use this brand again.

on 4/13/2004 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used one tube of this scrub and did not do a thing for my skin. I have been using the Medicated St. Ives Scrub that is 1/10 of the price of this scrub and it works perfect on my skin.

on 12/12/2003 6:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Bought this scrub as I was having some problems with Clinique 7 day scrub and sales person said this product was a bit more gentle. While it is more gentle I still experienced some irritation and I did not like the film it left on my face. Will not buy again.

Good Good. I like this. It's blue! No, but really, it works well

on 3/27/2003 7:14:00 PM

good scrub, small particles would work well for sensitive skin too. left my skin moisturized but for this price, i'll stick with my st.ives apricot scrub for $3

on 2/21/2003 7:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a nice gentle scrub for all skin types, even sensitive. Contains big white granules, but they fall apart to very small ones, when you start massaging your face. Very concentrated, lasted me for two years! I wouldn't repurchase because I like to try new things, but it is a good scrub.

on 2/10/2003 12:56:00 AM

I really prefer this exfoliator over any others that I have tried. The only other one that comes close is the St.Ives apricot scrub, but I find the particles too rough for my face. Exfoliance has a nice fragrance and does a great job without scratching or irritating my skin.

on 7/13/2002 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the only product I use for manual exfoliation. The grains aren't rounded, but they are great for exfoliating, and the formula is soothing as well. After I use this, I find that I only need to use a very light moisturizer on my oily, semi-dehydrated skin.

on 3/13/2002 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great product! I have sensitive skin & this scrub is very gentle. It has not irritated my skin at all. The granules are very small, yet it gets the job done. Exfolliance leaves your skin really smooth & soft, will purchase it again. Update... I still luv this product & use it once a week.

on 12/31/2001 1:51:00 AM

Beads don't seem to be rounded and feel a tad harsh. Scent is nice & clean, and a tube lasts forever, however.