November 23, 2014 | 2057 users online

Scrubs - Lancome - Exfoliance

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2006 8:16:00 AM More reviews by EyeCatcha

I was very young using the apricot or peach peeling, 14 years old maybe 13? 15? I used to use it 1 - 2 times a week, it works very good very nice beautiful skin and skincolor(!!! apricot or peach?, rosy), velvety but not rough or frizzy but very shining reflecting very very beautiful very good but i don't use it anymore because it's from Lancome and i don't know if I want to use this brand again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2004 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used one tube of this scrub and did not do a thing for my skin. I have been using the Medicated St. Ives Scrub that is 1/10 of the price of this scrub and it works perfect on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2003 6:20:00 AM More reviews by eurodivas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this scrub as I was having some problems with Clinique 7 day scrub and sales person said this product was a bit more gentle. While it is more gentle I still experienced some irritation and I did not like the film it left on my face. Will not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2003 12:48:00 PM More reviews by ilovemygreatdane

Good Good. I like this. It's blue! No, but really, it works well

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2003 7:14:00 PM More reviews by chopstix888

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

good scrub, small particles would work well for sensitive skin too. left my skin moisturized but for this price, i'll stick with my st.ives apricot scrub for $3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2003 7:15:00 AM More reviews by Tanjas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a nice gentle scrub for all skin types, even sensitive. Contains big white granules, but they fall apart to very small ones, when you start massaging your face. Very concentrated, lasted me for two years! I wouldn't repurchase because I like to try new things, but it is a good scrub.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2003 12:56:00 AM More reviews by janabear

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really prefer this exfoliator over any others that I have tried. The only other one that comes close is the St.Ives apricot scrub, but I find the particles too rough for my face. Exfoliance has a nice fragrance and does a great job without scratching or irritating my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2002 12:47:00 AM More reviews by tangerine1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the only product I use for manual exfoliation. The grains aren't rounded, but they are great for exfoliating, and the formula is soothing as well. After I use this, I find that I only need to use a very light moisturizer on my oily, semi-dehydrated skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2002 3:28:00 PM More reviews by DANIEDOLL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product! I have sensitive skin & this scrub is very gentle. It has not irritated my skin at all. The granules are very small, yet it gets the job done. Exfolliance leaves your skin really smooth & soft, will purchase it again. Update... I still luv this product & use it once a week.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2001 1:51:00 AM More reviews by kimm

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beads don't seem to be rounded and feel a tad harsh. Scent is nice & clean, and a tube lasts forever, however.