October 20, 2014 | 2113 users online

Foundations - Max Factor - Lasting Performance Stay-Put Makeup [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by lisalisa6106

Really suprised with this foundation. Gave it a go, great finish and lasts well.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2014 7:08:00 AM More reviews by xrini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first foundation I have ever used!It has good coverage but it's not long lasting.Now I prefer revlon colourstay or estee lauder double wear.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2013 4:35:00 AM More reviews by Any5589

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very good foundation but it broke me out badly. It took years to solve problem of acne.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Thanks MUA'ers, I used to use this foundation years ago but forgot how great it is until I read your reviews. Recently my skin has become really oily and I've tried out a bunch of liquid foundations to find some that can meet all my needs (oily, yellow tones, long wearing). This is on a par with my new favourite daytime liquid foundation, Colorstay. I got it in the Natural Bronze (I'm currently NC30/35) and it's a very good match. I agree with another reviewer who says it looks better as the day goes by. The finish (on me) is slightly dewy and it lasted several hours before I had to touch up slightly with finishing powder. Brilliant.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by sciencegeek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Long wear foundation that will last all day for �10?! Sounds to good to be true! Maybe that's because it is!

I tried this on my wrist while in the shop and it looked like a good colour match. I bought 108 honey beige. However, when I actually used it on my face I was really disappointed. I put this on and my skin looked really beautiful, sort of airbrushed without feeling heavy. A few hours later, though, I looked in the mirror and I looked orange! Oompa lumppa orange! My skin is olive, I have never had a foundation making me orange before! This foundation clearly darkens and oxidises like crazy! To make it worse, I had patches on my forehead and cheecks. They we're only visible up close, but still.

I am so disappointed!

I tried to auction it on eBay but no one bidded. No Wonder! To the bin it went! What a let down!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by agir002

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought Deep beige #111 and this is great for when I need my foundation to last all night. I normally wear MAC NC42

Pros: Great coverage - I can put it on lightly or add more if I need to cover pimples etc
    Non-cakey
    Applies and spreads well
    Natural looking for a foundation that covers so well
    Does not dry out my skin
    Long lasting (Even more long lasting with loose or pressed powder on top)
    Silky finish
    Makes my skin look flawless but not like I am wearing a mask
    #111 great colour for me in the winter but probably too light for summer when I tan

Cons: Can be expensive depending where you buy it
    If I have pimples it makes them break out more by the end of the day
    Not all natural ingredients

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2013 8:07:00 AM More reviews by Estherfaithox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was so impressed after I applied this foundation! 106 natural beige was a perfect match for my nc 30 skin tone and was soo comparable to my Estée Lauder double wear coverage wise,but within 2hours this was a completely different story! It oxidised,emphasised my dry patches and overall just looked a mess!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by xevapaige

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this foundation! I have quite red cheeks but this covers it nicely and stays on all day. I've been using this for around 3 years now, I haven't changed foundation since. It stays matte all day, but doesn't make my skin appear dry. I would definitely recommend this.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by AstridAllegra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

did not like this one at all! very silicone-y an FULL of acne iritating ingredients and l'm talking about - stearic acid, dimethicone,Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, talc!! Jesus so much clogging a skin can not take! Otherwise - very nice application, last on (dry) skin around 8 hrs, skin does look kinda airbrushed. l'd say it is a medium buildable coverage without looking cakey but paler skin shades such as 100 and 101 are very grayish! :S anyway if you have skin that is not sensitive to certain ingredients l'd say go for it but the rest of you - be warned my friends cause this will break you out like nothing ever has! overall 1/5

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2013 6:57:00 AM More reviews by Lillibell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually wear this foundation when I go out as it does last a long time and leaves a matte finish. I prefer a semi-matte finish as I think it looks more natural on my skin.
    On first application I was really impressed! It looked flawless and I felt confident. Only an hour or so later I looked into the mirror and it had oxidized!!! Not terribly. But it just looked horrible :(
    But on the plus side it gave a lovely medium coverage and did last the whole night.
    But I won;t be buying again...
    Sorry Max Factor xox