November 24, 2014 | 1724 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy Tubes - Manihi

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2008 8:54:00 PM More reviews by jakeysgirl

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This juicy tube has remained on my top 5 for a few years! It is a pretty golden honey bronze, makes your lips look fabulous. The color just glows! The scent is delicious, which to me is toffee/caramel. I absolutely love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2007 11:14:00 PM More reviews by lotusblossom2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This Juicy Tube really surprised me! It looks very dark brown in the tube, and I am pretty fair. But on my pigmented lips, it looks shimmery and bronzey and not brown at all. Smells like chocolate, too. Yum :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2007 6:45:00 PM More reviews by hapapower

This shows up as a sheer golden bronze on my pigmented lips, and imparts great shine. I think the color is lovely, especially now that I am getting darker (NC30 and probably getting darker)...Great summer gloss! I usually don't like wearing l/g by itself (the huge exception being MAC Chromeglass in Metalberry), but this JT in Manihi is so pretty! I still don't like the stickiness of the JT formula, but I love the yummy mocha-caramel smell...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2006 11:40:00 PM More reviews by genica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i'm very pale so i was initally intimidated by the color in the tube, but when you put it on it lightens up a lot and is very sheer. it smells like chocolate which i love, one of the best smelling jt's i've ever bought. overall i'm very impressed!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2006 6:33:00 PM More reviews by electricstrm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This sheer bronze is amazing for girls like me. I have green eyes, NC20 skin and gloden blonde hair. I dont tan much because i'm in canada, but with just a hint of a tan + this color on my lips, I look like I love summer. I hope they bring color this back. Smeels nice too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2006 4:41:00 AM More reviews by eammi

I love Juicy Tubes! These longlasting ultra-shiny little masterpieces is the only lipglosses I ever wear. Manihi has the best smell of all JT! It smells exacly like Toblerone chocolate and Nutella, its a totally yummy scent (I have a bad sweet tooth :) ). Just because of that, this JT is worth to buy! In the tube, the color is bronzey with lots of tiny (not chunky at all) golden glitter . On the lips, its just gives a light golden glow. If I could get my hands on this again, I would for sure buy an other one. But sadly this has been discounted (got my on the swedish auktion site "Tradera"). Perfect for summer! continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2006 5:51:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this colour was ok, but i just generally hate juicy tubes. they are ok for people who want a very natural sheer look but personally not for me. most juicy tubes go on quite clear. this one actually does have colour but like the others is too thick and sticky if i want something sheer but with actually some sort of a hint of colour i will use versace lights on lips- their shade V2061 A is a better version of this!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2006 7:45:00 AM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this on discontinued shade eBay based on the reviews. Beautiful color. Smells great but was too "bronzey" for me (light olive). Will not repurchase. EDIT: I layrered this over Creme de marron and it looks fabulous. Very natural and great for the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2006 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Aviolet

Manihi gloss is insanely delicious! I happened upon this just last month and love it so much, I immediately purchased another before they're all gone. . .(since it's LE and not longer found, it's only by luck that I managed to find a few on eBay!)

Smells like nutella and has a gorgeous bronzy color (still mostly sheer, but adds a tint of color to go with my more neutral eye shadows).

Definetly my favorite Juicy Tube. Lancome would highly profit by bringing this product back! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2006 2:25:00 AM More reviews by SHANA14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had this gloss for about a year and totally forgot about it until I was cleaning out some old purses and spotted it. This is a great gloss! Nice shine, smell, and texture. Sheer but does give a little bit of a bronze color. Glad I found it!!!