Smashbox Keylights

on 3/25/2007 2:00:00 PM

I know this has been discontinued, but if anyone out there from Smashbox bothers to read this PLEASE re-instate Keylights. I used the granite version and bought it from QVC in the UK. It was brilliant; I love smoky eyes and used it as a base to build up shadow over it. My colour would stay all day and powder actually went further. I tended to use it in conjuction with Clinique Quick eyes; and the combination was just what I wanted.

So Samshbox; listen to your customers!!!!

on 9/15/2005 4:25:00 PM

I love these I have flaxen, quartz and granite I bought them from eBay from USA sellers as these are unavailable in the UK, sad to hear they have been discontinued but, I have loads left from the 3 I have and they have been used so many times. I will be very sorry when they finally run out, give abeautiful look to the eyes.

on 1/21/2004 9:17:00 PM

I have this in flaxen, which is my favorite and Quartz which doesn't do much for me. I love this item so much but I am trying not to love it anymore since they've discontinued it :( Can anybody suggest a substitute for this??

on 1/1/2003 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have this in Smashing Flaxen, and it's a great champagney/off-white, very slightly shimmery color. I use it to highlight my browbone and the inner corner of my eyes. It goes on very smoothly and stays put. It sharpens nicely too. I've never used it all over, so I don't know if it creases on the lid or not, but for highlighting, I really like this pencil.

on 12/9/2001 10:54:00 AM

A wonderful swapper sent me Smashing Granite as an extra and I can't thank her enough for introducing me to the line. It is one of the nicest eye pencils I have ever used! I love it! Thanks Angel1064.

on 8/17/2001 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a stick/pencil with a cream to powder shadow. I purchased Smashing Velvet (shimmery brown) and Smashing Flaxen (shimmery off white). Both colors are very gorgeous and apply well. The stick application is super easy and it is very creamy and easy to blend. Lasts all day and doesnt crease. I love the Flaxen to highlight and open up the brow area. Very fun products that are easy to use and great quality.