October 31, 2014 | 1563 users online

Gels/Soaps - Bath and Body Works - Winter Candy Apple Moisturizing Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

My all-time FAVORITE scent of Bath & Body Works and antibacterial hand soap! I use it like every day, and have just ran out! This smells sooo amazing, and smells like a sweet perfume. I apply a dime size on my hand, and for several hours I can smell it and absolutely love it! Wish this scent would be sold all year long :) It doesn't really smell like most apple scents, which I don't mind.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2012 6:57:00 AM More reviews by cocopetite

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What I like the most about this hand soap is that it's anti-bacterial and the amazing smell. It reminds me of the old Herbal Essence Shampoo smell (or the Color Me Happy smell in the actual line) ! What I like less is that is so thick that it is hard to rinse off, and the drying effect on my hands. It's not that moisturizing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by MyBeehive

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've become an addict to BBW hand soaps, I have like 8 stockpiled in my linen closet. I never really shopped at this store, I don't know why, always just passed it up as cheesy, generic mall products but now in. I keep the kitcheny ones at the kitchen sink and I've gone through several in my bathroom now. Someone was nice enough to gift me this in a secret Santa package and although the scent is kind of like apple-y laundry detergent, I don't dislike it. Its not actually that moisturizing. i find the deep cleansing forrnula the least drying actually, I won't buy this scent again but the soaps in general are super.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 10:06:00 AM More reviews by tassekuchen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

In the wintertime (I live in a very chilly New York), I only use the Bath and Body Works Moisturizing Hand Soaps. It moisturizes the best of any handsoap that I've found. A lot of scents are over powering, for me, but this one is a delicious and very light scented vanilla mixed with apple scent. I love it and will keep buying it, each year!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Integra97

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the BBW moisturizing soaps, they are great for my hands during the cold dry months, but I am only lukewarm about this fragrance. It's OK but just doesn't smell like much of anything to me and certainly doesn't last on my hands the way other reviewers wrote. It's not unpleasant at all, it's just a very mild scent that I can hardly smell. To me anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by divadevan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm so glad I was reminded of this soap on this site, because I am now going to research how to find a bottle of this.
I used this soap at a friend's house and I could not stop smelling my hands afterward!! The smell stays with you and it's so wonderful :) Ahh, I love that smell. Like I said, I'ma get me some'a this ASAP.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 2:22:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the soap and in winter candy apple I love it even more. One of the best scents.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2009 9:22:00 PM More reviews by tifferifficxo

yes yes yesssss.
ohh how i love winter candy apple.
i can't wait to get this & all the shower gels & lotions for christmas.
i got this last christmas & the scent lasts a long time on your hands.
definitely recommend this :]

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2009 5:28:00 AM More reviews by alicia2kate

We keep this in the downstairs/guest bathroom. It has a great scent and always surprises me with how much I like it when I go in to wash my hands. Sweet, apple scent that smells great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2008 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Tartlette

As you can probably tell with all my other reviews..I absolutely adore this scent! I purchased this with the cute penguin pump in Winter 2008..if there are any left in store this is a must have..cute packaging and delicious scent! I'd buy it in the regular pumps too fyi :) I've recieved so many compliments from guests who've used the soap - this is a must have!!