Bath and Body Works Winter Candy Apple Anti-Bacterial Hand Lotion

4.1

on 12/23/2010 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this it really works and I wish the smell was even stronger really its so sweet & pretty.

on 1/6/2009 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I found this in my closet while I was spring cleaning. It's super amazing :].
The smell is sweet candy apple. Keeps my hands moisturized.
I wonder if they still sell this?

on 5/2/2007 12:29:00 AM

This is a nice light hand lotion. It's fairly thin in consistency and the moisturizing capacity is pretty light. As a result, it sinks in very quickly, which is a bonus. I find that this is not nearly strong enough to use in the winter, when my hands are very dry, but it's nice in the summer, when I don't need such strong moisturizing. The scent is wonderful- a sugary apple.

on 4/27/2007 11:59:00 AM

I got this as a gift for Christmas, and I like it a lot. Problem is my husband thinks it smells like insect repellent and it makes my cat run away whenever I use it. The ingredients list citronellol, which is probably what my husband is picking up on, but I personally really like it! I like the smell and it makes my hands feel good. But if you are sensitive to strong smells, you probably won't like it.

on 9/12/2005 12:28:00 PM

I took a risk buying this online without knowing how it smells like, because I was told this is rather sweet and I dislike sweet scents like Sun Ripened Raspberry, Sweet Pea, Warm Vanilla Sugar and VBN (yes I know I'm weird). And I was glad I did because I really like this one! It's sweet but it doesn't come across as too coyingly sweet. It does smell festive, and I can imagine it will be a great scent during winter (even though we don't get any winter here :p)! The anti-bacterial part is a nice extra, and the lotion is great for humid weather because it's easily absorbed into the skin. I really love it!

on 12/8/2004 1:02:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I swapped for this, and I'm glad. While I like the texture as a hand cream-- it soaks in well and doesn't feel greasy-- the smell is just too strong and chemically for me. I might try this scent in a non-anti-bacterial form, but this particular product isn't my fave. Will probably swap it...

on 7/25/2004 9:37:00 AM

I like the antibacterial part of this lotion but the scent was too much for me to handle. I got an instant headache from it but I am very sensitive to scent. Everybodies different on what they can handle smelling though so try for yourself. I wash my hands alot at work and like to use antibac lotion afterward to help combat the cracking red hands I usually get in the winter. I'll have to stick with Warm Vanilla Sugar which doesn't bother me at all.

on 1/5/2004 7:24:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Ummm! Love this scent! Received in a gift package and it was the first time I tried B&BW. (Only sold in PX here) Lovely and not too strong like some lotions. I don't like handsoaps that everyone around me can smell.

on 11/1/2003 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I believe this scent was also out last year for the holidays and it's back again! I was actually glad to see it in the store because I really like the fragrance. It smells just right, not too sweet or too tart. I love to keep this in my purse so that I can use it throughout the day whenever my hands feel a bit dry. It is $4.00 in the store, that's a pretty good deal. Rave me from me! :o)

Top Rated Bath and Body Works Products