July 28, 2014 | 2083 users online

Eyes - Revlon - Eye Print Shadow - Animal Instinct

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 2:23:00 PM More reviews by GLAMOUROUS

I love this eye shadow in this shade ANIMAL INSTINCT BUT can no longer get it does anybody know where they sell them in the uk in this shade please.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2006 11:51:00 AM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

like the other reviews...i felt deceived as well...i bought it becoz i thought it would come off as a teal-brown on my eyes but nope...its just a flat brown...if i knew it was going to be another matte brown...i would definitely not purchase it!!!!!!!!! the pigmentation was quite good so that was a plus...cool looking design though....

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2002 2:49:00 AM More reviews by HelloKitty415

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This eyeshadow was a joke! I bought the turquoise one and to my surprise it was a brown shade underneath of it! I almost had to laugh about it because I couldnt believe it. It wouldve been nice if Revlon wouldve explained that only the top layer was actually turquoise! What a scam, shame on you Revlon for duping all of us!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2001 4:31:00 PM More reviews by CindyLou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

agree wholeheartedly with the other reviewers. I was SO unhappy when I learned I had been duped. And of course I had lost the receipt and couldn't return these. (bought the shimmery copper one and the shimmery green one, which are both plain blah underneath) They're currently sitting on my shelf collecting dust, I don't have the heart to pitch them out yet.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2001 3:56:00 PM More reviews by blyss

Two postives for this... it's a large eyeshadow that has pretty good quality and it's reasonably priced. The big huge rant is the colour... a muddy brown beneath the pretty copper shimmers that are on top only! Like the other reviewers, i was sorely disappointed with this gimmick. Reminds me of the MAC snake eye collection.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2001 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This eyeshadow might be the biggest disappointment I've had from a cosmetic product in a long time. I was expecting this eyeshadow's metallic teal pigment to be present throughout, but that was not the case. The gorgeous, irridescent teal is only a single layer, concealing an ordinary, super-matte, ultra-ordinary,brick-brown color. UGH! I'm surprised that Revlon stooped to such a tacky marketing gimmick. Shame on you, Revlon!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2001 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Ruth

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The alligator textured powder shadow has a blue-green iridescent shimmer which made me purchase it. ALL the shine VANISHED at the first application leaving an ordinary chocolate brown powder eye shadow. Huh? I tried a brush and a sponge applicator to apply it. The interesting part (the shine) is just sprayed on top. Did I get ahold of a bad one? It comes in a larger than usual size without an applicator if you are even interested at this point.