Yves Saint Laurent Blush Variation #4

4.6

on 12/17/2009 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This looks scary bright in the pan and you will look like a crazy person if you either overdo it or don't blend it out but if I avoid those two pitfalls I end up with an incredibly natural looking flush that is slightly glowy without being too shiny. I really like it.

on 4/30/2008 8:06:00 AM

I bought this as a tester for 3 dollars from a store going out of business and it was the best thing i could have ever done. i bought 3 other tester blushes at the time and nothing makes me look quite as pretty as when i wear this shade. I was scared at first cuz its....red. but it goes on like a natural glow and honestly i get red anyway not pink. i love it.

on 6/13/2007 12:32:00 AM

This is a lovely shade and has a slight shimmer to it but nothing over- powering. It is one of those blushes that is high impact using very little product (love that!) . I would really reccomend this to anyone who has red or brunette (or auburn) hair, nice complement to those shades. It also just warms up your complexion, *tip* really sexy over bronzer.

on 9/19/2006 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is a gorgeous cinnamon shade on me (NC40 brown hair and brown eyes for reference). It goes on smoothly, is nicely pigmented and has just enough shimmer to give it beautiful dimension. It's my first YSL blush and I really like it. It didn't last all day, which was a big disappointment but I would repurchase.

on 10/31/2003 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oh, I adore YSL makeup products! This blush is the best I have ever seen and used. The package is so lovely and pretty. There are 4 squares with 2 different shades. The SA told me I should use them all together but personally I think you can use them together, as highlighter or separately. The shades are soo pretty and I like this #4 very much. It looks like shocking orange to red in the box but it is very easy to use. I use a light hand to apply thin layer and this will give me natural flush and if I apply more, it will give me a cute and very healthy look. Like other reviewers say, this YSL Blush Variation has some shimmer. I think this is the best shimmery blush. Some shimmery blush just make faces appear oily or too shinny, but this one is just perfect. It gives me natural glow. Also, the blushes are highly pigmented and the package is great, too. I hate to pay my money for an expensive product which is kept in a transparent plastic box. This YSL Blush Variation satisfies me perfectly.