Burt's Bees Beeswax & Banana Hand Creme

3.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

sweet almond oil, aqua, beeswax, kaolin, stearic acid, parfum, grapefruit fruit extract, glycerin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, carrageenan extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, sodium borate, glucose, sodium chloride, sodium benzoate, vegetable oil, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, citral, citronellol, eugenol, geraniol, limonene, linalool.

on 12/20/2014 3:32:00 PM

Yummy!! I like this cream. It is a little bit thick but it works well here in cold Sweden. After a couple of minutes the hands has absorbed the yummy cream and I just love the banana scent!!!

on 7/5/2014 8:34:00 AM

great product for very dry skin,I would suggest only using at night,possibly with cotton gloves as it's very thick and greasy,and could be a problem using it throughout the day.
Cute retro packaging,and nice yummy banana scent that isn't overpowering.
A rich cream with aloe vera and sweet almond oil.
100% natural and not tested on animals,perfect!

on 1/12/2014 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Way too waxy and sticky, doesn't adsorb well at all.

on 7/27/2013 6:31:00 PM

I am currently using this hand cream and it is my second jar.

A tiny amount is needed for each application otherwise yes it will make your hands feel greasy.

Absorbs quickly and has a strong pleasant smell, it smells more like those banana candy chewy sweets we get here in the U.K rather than an actual banana but I like it.

on 6/6/2013 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

It felt like I was rubbing tallow on myself, husband compared it to putty. It's smells weird, slightly sour. I can't get over the awful texture and smell.

on 4/12/2013 1:46:00 PM

I love this cream. It is expensive for the price, but for a natural hand cream that smells good and works well...you probable can't beat the price. I paid around $9.00 for the small jar a Whole Foods. I keep the cream on my desk at work at all times. My hands get really dry quickly from filing paperwork and typing constantly. I will be repurchasing!

on 3/3/2013 6:23:00 PM

This is good for someone with really dry hands. When my hands get sore and dry from winter or just washing them too much, this works pretty well. Its very thick and waxy so if you don't like that greasy feeling it's best to use this right before bedtime. I find it spreads out better when I scoop some out and let it warm up in my hand first rather than trying to rub it in right away. I won't repurchase this because I don't like the smell of banana and most of the time I don't need a hand creme this heavy.

on 2/23/2013 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I'm a bit surprised at all the negativity towards this product! I personally love it! It smells amazing! It's a natural scent so it's usable for those with sensitive skin like me, it doesn't irritate at all. It is quite a rich, heavy and moisturising hand cream and I'd only really recommend it for people with dry skin. For my hands, which get easily dry and cracked.. This is a godsend! You also only need the 'tiniest' bit. I think people may be using too much. When using this amount, I find that it absorbs pretty quickly and with only the slightest greasy feeling. To be honest, any hand cream this moisturising is going to have some greasy feel to it. I find it really difficult to find a hand cream that moisturises my hands sufficiently, even though most suit others fine. I think the price is good value too for a product that has natural ingredients and the product should last a really long time, I just hope it doesn't go off too quick. I'm taking off one lippy because I wish it would be a little easier to spread, but I guess that is due to it's texture. I usually rub it in together with a cheap, less moisturising hand cream to help it spread easier. That step may bother others but I really don't mind.

on 1/25/2013 10:45:00 AM

Heavy, sticky and gets bad really quickly! This big jar should be good for couple of months - instead after a short time it gets that old gone off smell...
I also have a feeling it doesn't get absorbed too well.

on 11/5/2012 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The quick and dirty: It's not moisturizing enough - it's way too waxy! It just sat on my hands - they felt waxy and dry simultaneously. I could literally touch dry patches of skin even with a thick layer of product just sitting on my hands. Also, it comes in a glass jar, which is unsanitary and potentially unsafe. I gave it 2 lippies because I loved the smell.

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products