Rimmel Blush - Smoked Oyster 037

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

A very good blush, especially for the price you pay. I like the packaging for being so very compact, yet dislike the plasticy feel. And the lid on my comes off easily. I have to fix it back in place.
The colour is coral dark beige which would suite well people with warm skin undertones for using either as a blush or a contouring powder. I find it slightly too darm for my NC20 skin. I like the finish which is almost matte. There are some tiny light reflecting particles but you can barely see them.

on 3/13/2013 12:26:00 PM

I like this blush because the color is very special, like eggshell,, I have a bit redness on my face, so I prefer orange or peachy color rather than pink.. this product is not very pigmented, just very subtle.. and fit my medium skin tone. btw the package is so cute. Always like Rimmel ;)

I like the natural flush of color that it gives. It's coral with a little light brown undertones and a subtle sheen. I am Asian with medium skin tone, NC 30-35 in MAC, W3-4. in L'oreal True Match.
It has 4 grams of product which I think is standard for high street blushes, not bad for it's price.
It's not as pigmented as the other blushes in this range but it's buildable which makes the product easy to control.
I have a combination skin so I am not sure if it does have an effect on the staying power of the product. I found that the color fades a little after 4 hours of wear.
The packaging is a bit difficult to open and looks cheap that's why I didn't give it a perfect score.
OVERALL, I like this blush and would definitely repurchase it!

on 5/12/2007 7:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

after reading some reviews here on mua on different blush, i decided to try out the rimmel ones since they got high reviews and are sold at low prices.
this product certainly didnt disappoint me, i LOVE the shade! at first, i thought it'd be too dark on my yellow-toned asian skin, but it actually looks great! my cheeks are naturally red, a bit blotchy and using this blush hides/complements my skin tone.
using a a big brush i can build the colour or just use a little for a subtle effect, staying power is pretty good but i havent tried it for a whole day yet.
the price is pretty good for my budget and allows me to experiment with different shades which i shall do later!
overall, a good purchase and i'd recommend.

on 4/23/2005 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this blush for 1$ at Big Lots. I never buy blushers of this shade but I really love this blush, I can't believe it only cost me 1$! After I bought it I wore it everyday for 2 weeks. I would definitely buy again if I ever finish it and if I could find it. I like the packaging because I carry blush around in my m/u bag and this is small packaging, which I like.

on 4/22/2005 6:33:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

One of my three Rimmel blushes, I use it very often. Medium tawny/rose that is very versatile. Subtle, buildable colour and great lasting power. Amazing price too.

on 12/3/2004 1:22:00 PM

i had to write a review on this after i compared it to MAC peachykeen- both shades look the same on me- a natural pinky flush. I am MMM with black hair, brown eyes. I love this but hate the packaging! still its my fav shade so would repurchase :)

on 10/31/2003 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Purchased this from Big Lots for 99 cents, I must say, I'm really impressed! This blush has great pigmentation and applies evenly. The color is really pretty, a dark tawnyish shade.

Popular Blush Products