Nivea Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes Dry/Sensitive Skin

2.8

So I found these at H&M and I was like "ahh looks nice, let's try them". And no. It is not nice. I feel kinda lucky that don't have sensetive skin, because if I would have, my skin would be a hot mess after trying these. I mean, yes, they did somewhat remove my makeup when they were brand new, but I still felt like they were a little harsh and dry. And let's not forget about the heavy scent.

Now, after a little while, they have become almost completly dry, even though the packaging was closed (or as closed as possible, because they aren't staying closed unless they feel like it).

All in all, this isn't my favorite. I feel like it just pulled and hurt my skin, which i'm not a big fan of. That's thumbs down for me

Definitely not gentle nor for dry or sensitive skin! It burned my cheeks and made them dry and patches. Dissapointed.

Quite impressed by these. I bought them on a whim as I was going I to hospital and wanted something easy to clean & freshen up my face. I am usually not a fan of face wipes but these suprised me. Takes off make up easily, including my waterproof mascara. And they leave my sensitive face feeling soft and supple.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

These are heavily scented, so if your skin is somewhat sensitive, beware. I cannot use them on my face, so they are relegated to cleaning my makeup area and removing swatches. Rather than these, I would recommend the unscented ones (in the natural range I think) which are great and non irritating.

LOVE THESE WIPES! I had just recently had a crisis whereby my skin became flakey and dry because I had used the wrong makeup wipes and so I really needed some soft and gentle cleansing wipes by a brand I could trust - THESE ARE AMAZING, I WILL NEVER STOP USING THESE!l

I honestly have no idea why the reviews are so bad on here, honestly - I could not find a single fault with these wipes AND my skin is naturally dry so, um, I have no idea what you other people are going on about.

I would recommend these to anyone and everyone, my HOLY GRAIL wipes! love them xx

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I did not like these makeup remover wipes at all. I found the wipes themself very dry even though the package was kept closed, because they were so dry it irritated my skin when I dragged it along my skin.

I don't have sensitive or dry skin, mainly combination, but I bought this because I thought it would be more gentle to my skin. Truth is, it smells flippin' good! It cleans away all of my makeup nicely (even waterproof!), and gives a soft, moisturised sensation. I also tried the one meant for normal skin, it honestly works the same but I just like this smell better... It's great when you're on a road trip and can't do the three step regime (cleanse, tone, moisturise) cus of limited resources. Carrying this handy bag of wipes around is definitely more convenient! Right now Im using the Simple wipes as an alternative, though they work the same too.

These are so easy to use and refreshing on your face.
They glide easily and it makes my skin feel soft and cleansed.
I was not irritated at all by these wipes, I find it gentle enough to be a eye make up remover as well, even waterproof make up comes off with ease.
Only bad thing is the packaging, I wish there was a better lid as they can dry out easily if you accidentally leave it open.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought these primarily because I already love the scent of the pink-packaged Nivea products: a soft, floral scent with a hint of fresh citrus. Somehow, the scent is calming and soothing and refreshing all at the same time. I found these wipes a lot drier than the average makeup removing wipe, which I didn't love. They weren't bone dry, but I wouldn't describe them as soaked or damp. The cloth wasn't super soft to the touch since it was on the dry side - I would compare the texture to a dryer sheet after it has been tumbled in the dryer. However, the cloth was extremely gentle on the skin and didn't irritate at all. The wipe was effective at removing face makeup, consisting of primer, concealer, liquid foundation, pressed powder and mineral foundation (yikes!) I use a separate eye makeup remover. What surprised me the most was that there was no residue at all after removal! I didn't feel any slipperiness or that dry-oil texture that sometimes remains after using a wipe. I normally follow with a cleanser, but with these wipes I won't have to. These were priced about $1 CDN lower than other major brands, for the same 25-count pack. I would buy them again because I love the subtle scent, they are gentle on the skin and remove makeup effectively with no residue.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love these wipes. They smell so nice and are so gentle. My skin feels so smooth and relaxed after using this. It doesn't remove the make-up completely but I've never used a wipe that does. And it doesn't leave any residue behind, it feels as if you just washed your face with water and wiped it with a towel.