April 25, 2014 | 951 users online

Makeup Brushes - Shu Uemura - #2R Nylon Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2008 10:56:00 AM More reviews by sanckensmom

I got this brush years ago at the Lancome outlet, therefore this is why I put dirt cheap for the price...I believe I payed $1.00 for it...I bought the MAC 266 angled eyeliner brush to use my MAC blacktrack fluid line and while I liked the winged effect it gave me on my outer eyelid, it made a scratchy uneven line across my upper eyelid line....so I started digging through my old stash in a make up drawer FULL of stuff I do not use at all...I started playing around with my Shu 5F (which is good for a thicker line on the upper lid) and the 2R....The 2R is it!! Precise thin perfect line....if I want thicker, I just retrace a second or third time....lucky for me, I had the right tools all along and didn't even know it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2004 1:36:00 AM More reviews by astral_kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a far better brush to line than the sable 2R brush! This nylon brush makes for near perfect application for my BB gel eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 1:46:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

This compact sable brush is great for a couple of different uses. I use mine primarily for lining the eyes but have also use it as a concealer brush and it works just as well. I'm continually impressed with Shu brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2002 12:37:00 AM More reviews by dolphin7676

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this solely for my NARS Bullitt liquid eyeliner. And it serves me quite well. Goes on smooth and ease of use when lining my eyes. Deinitely worth every cents! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2001 10:56:00 PM More reviews by dana

If there is a god of brushes, Shu is it. This is my favorite brush for eyelining. It is thin, but not sparse. This brush is a must have for gel eyeliners! It really makes a difference in creating a perfect line. You can buy this and all of Shu's brushes at drugstore.com. The retail on this is $9

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2001 11:47:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

The #2R nylon brush is the one Shu recommends for use with the Mark Concealer. It is a small tiny brush that is used to apply mark concealer exactly on the blemish. This brush gives you perfect precision to cover up naturally because it lets you apply concealer exactly where you need it. For those who have problem with the Mark Concealor, this brush will totally help. Well worth it.