July 22, 2014 | 1893 users online

Cleansers - Ahava - Advanced Deep Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2005 7:28:00 PM More reviews by cristaline

I'm surprised to learn that Ahava make a nice creamy cleanser. It has a medium-thick cream consistency and comes in a screw-cap tube. It rinses relatively clean without leaving the skin taut. But, it's just a bit more laborious to get rid of any filmy residue compared to my ideal cleanser, Kanebo creamy cleanser, and my distant second choice, Ellen Lange Daily Maintenance. Still, it's quite nice, and I think those with dry skin would appreciate this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2004 7:48:00 PM More reviews by tutsweet

I like this cleanser. It cleans very well without leaving my skin dry. It has a creamy consistency but it is not as emollient as other cleansing creams. I like that. Although in my 50s, my skin can get kind of oily - especially in the summer. So, I think that this does a good job and I will it purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2004 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a nic cleaser with a creamy consistency. It did not break me out or irritate my combo to oily skin--which was a nice thing. It did not remove my eye make-up however and I prefer an all in one cleanser.