October 30, 2014 | 1734 users online

Mascara - Urban Decay - Skyscraper Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Mezalez

I really like this mascara! It's expensive but worth it. It lengthens and thickens, plus the formula makes the application smooth

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2013 4:48:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkie11786

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This mascara has earned a spot in my good enough to wear everyday makeup bag. I am a serial mascara buyer and fell in love with it after trying it for the first time. it lengthens thickens and adds volume to my lashes giving them that doe eyed look that i love. The brush is great it got rubber like bristles which i like (coz regular brush mascaras dont do much for me for the most part) the packaging and tube are cute with a rubber grip which makes it even easier to handle and the fact that its got vitamins panthenol and silk proteins in it to nourish your lashes is a major bonus It makes me feel better about wearing it everyday and not worrying about it drying up my lashes and causing fall out. Overall in my experience i believe this is a great mascara and would most definitely repurchase

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2012 4:47:00 AM More reviews by Jonayla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I love UD eye shadows and I decided to try this mascara. I regret deeply that I paid this almost 25 . I like packing, it`s not look luxury product, but it feels good in your hand, because rubber surface. I also like rubber brush, it`s easy to use.

Mascara in itself is just terrible! It`s dry and clumping easily. You cannot put this many layers, because clumping. It`s didn`t made my lash longer or thicker. After put this my lash looks terrible dry and clumping. To top it all, it not stay. After ten minutes it rustled on the cheeks. Just terrible product and too expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by cupcakeity

Does well in terms of lengthening, adds some volume as well.
However this is a very heavy mascara and doesn't curl my lashes at all.
It also drips and flakes, but I apply a mascara top coat over it and it's okay.
Not great though, won't be buying this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by prettyLady11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought this would be awesome but it was NOT
I got it for like $32 and it was not worth it at all! Disappointment!!!!!!!!
It didn't lengthen or curl. The onlty thing it sorta did was thicken. But my lashes were plenty thick then ... so :/

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by cutelildeadbear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Ok, so I'm going to keep looking for a worthy mascara. This is just average and I can't justify the price. I mean I'm not cheap and willing to pay big bucks for make up, but I want it to live up to that price then. I will keep using this for a couple months then look for something better. :(

It was a little clumpy, didn't do much for lengthening or thickening my lashes and my lashes are average. Maybelline Great Lash is probably better than this and a ton cheaper. boo

the one good thing is that it didn't make my eyes itch. So that is a plus.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2011 8:26:00 AM More reviews by kelaine423

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was just really average to me and not worth the price. It clumped a little when I put it on and flaked after about 4-5 hours of wearing. It also didn't add much drama to my lashes. I would not buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by jbow

After years of avoiding mascara because drugstore mascaras disappointed me too much, my friend introduced me to the Skyscraper mascara and I've been using it since. I don't need dramatic looks - just wearing it for everyday and to enhance my thin lashes. It is expensive but I don't mind the splurge.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by lafemmetopaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara is one of favorites. I have short, naturally curled lashes but this formula lengthen and at volume.

I do use a lash primer with all my mascara(Estee Lauder Lash Plus Primer).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm basing this review of a deluxe sample from Sephora, so I'm not sure if this has anything to do with my negative comments about this product or not. The formula seems incredibly dry, almost as if the tube is old. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt, this may be due to something with the sample packaging that isn't a problem with the regular size. The brush is a little difficult to get in and out as well. Apart from that, it's a good every day mascara. It doesn't do anything amazing for my lashes, but it does add a little length and volume to them, just enough so that my lashes don't look too bare against my eye makeup. I adore the look and feel of the packaging, the purple-on-black design and the rubberized feel, but that has nothing to do with the product performance.