April 19, 2014 | 1040 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Brushed Petals

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2004 3:40:00 PM More reviews by PoisonedIvy

Found one of this lingering at a Longs, leftover from the holidays. I'd been trying to find it all season, and had seen nothing but empty displays, so it was quite a surprise. The quality and wearability of this blush was also a pleasant surprise. I have blush issues- I'm way, way pale and most look screamingly wrong on me. This one was a nice subtle color that I couldn't screw up. Yay! Too bad it's LE though...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2003 2:00:00 AM More reviews by FaintlyMacabre

A very nice, shimmery yet natural-looking blush. It's a dusty rose color with golden shimmer infused throughout, as well as in a swirled layer on top. After touching the gold swirls with my finger and coming away with a metallic fingertip, I decided to completely wipe off the top layer. The blush underneath is wonderful though. Just the right amount of pigmentation and shimmer. The brush it comes with is rather stiff and unworkable, but with my own brush this goes on very nicely. continued >>