October 24, 2014 | 1747 users online

Eyeliner - Hard Candy - Eye Glider in Trauma

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2007 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Dragun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The brush is cool, but I agree with the reviewer just before me who said they could not get it to show up. It's a very pretty pink-y, purple-y glitter shade, but on my eyes, the colour is almost flesh-toned and the glitter either disappears or migrates. Overall not a great product, would not repurchase. For reference, I am NW20. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2004 10:34:00 PM More reviews by jaimmie

I'm kind of on the fence on this product. UI've tried other colours and they're wonderful, glides on, etc, etc... but this particular shade is not very good. I need to go over several times to get *any* sort of colour out. And for the price, you get 1/2 the length of other pencils! I must say that I love the packaging though, and the little brush on the end.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2003 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Mayra

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A shimmery purple/plum shade that goes on smooth and soft like a dream, does not migrate and makes my brown eyes pop. I even take them to inner upper lash line without a problem. I am so happy to finally discover Hard Candy after snubbing this line for years. These pencils are amazing, very affordable and the color is brilliant. Although the pencil is small compared to Tony & Tina Herbal Glitter pencils it is worth its price. Particularly love the added feature of a tiny brush at the opposite end. Soft bristles, perfect for smudging or applying something like Tony & Tina Universal Dust on the go.