September 2, 2014 | 1171 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Nail polish

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So, I like these polishes for the most part. They are pigmented and cover your nail easily. I've also never really had issues with these polishes chipping.

However, I've found this to dry out very fast. When it dries out, it gets all gloopy and its hard to cover your nail without little treads. This applies to about every color I've owned.

At first these polishes are lovely but become nasty as they get older, which is pretty fast. That's why I took off 2 lippies.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2014 7:36:00 AM More reviews by Natitashii

I bought a few china glaze nail polishes as i had seen great reviews on them but i was greatly disappointed. They have some really awesome colours and they don't go on too badly, need 2-3 coats. So i tried a gorgeous neon pink colour i was just dying to have. Put it on and it looked lovely but by the end of the day the polish was just chipping off.. It was horrible i have got muuchh cheaper polishes that last for days and days. Sad to say i will not be buying any more of these.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2014 6:38:00 PM More reviews by ShoeGal95

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased China Glaze in pre-packaged group of colors. For me, it chipped within one day. I would not purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Meleana

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Poor quality polish. As with many other reviewers, I think the colors are gorgeous, but the polish doesn't dry well. It stays wet at the tips and the nail edge doesn't dry at all. Doesn't seem to play well with quick dry top coats. I tried using Blue Island Iced Tea, and it was flaking off literally within hours of application. Just a gorgeous color, but what's the point when it won't stay on? With so many polishes out there with long lasting formulas, I will be passing on these in the future. These seem to be really popular, on trend polishes with teenagers and the 19-24 set, probably because of their price, but if you can afford a Deborah Lippmann or Illamasqua they're worth it.

Definitely off my list!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by kfalcon79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great polish! goes on smooth. best bet to buy online ie amazon to get a great price

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Yasinisi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I am polishaholic and China Glaze is my absolute favourite. Their polishes are amazing. I love the colours, the formula (on most of them) and the quality. I would buy them all if I could ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2014 5:51:00 AM More reviews by nomorewars

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I want to like China Glaze. I really do.
Especially since a store near me sells some really retry ones for relatively cheap...
But I don't like it.
It's no that its bad quality, or chips fast, or anything like that. That's where it boosted itself up with me: I can't deny that it does its job well, and it's pretty.
But there's one aspect that I just cannot bring myself to overlook, and that is the LIST OF INGREDIENTS.
It has camphor and formaldehyde resin, and that's a deal breaker right away. It also has all other sorts of junk in it, comparable to a cheapie brand I once saw at a dollar store. Your nails are porous, and I don't wanna risk anything just to have pretty nails. But hey, to each their own.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by flowerprint

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a great fan of OPI until I try 'For Audrey' from China Glaze. It is a nice Tiffany Blue color. And its goes so lovely. It stays for almost 10 days (with a top coat re-applied on the 5th day).

I am now in my second color - Dress me up. Its nice brown-pink shade. I have no problems with the brush or the drying time. I used Orly Bonder as base coat and Seche Vite as top coat.

I like the glossy shine of China Glaze. My new love!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2013 4:09:00 AM More reviews by AgentSometime

I don't know what makes me so unique among hundreds of people that these just DO NOT work for me at all. I hate the brush. It's thin and doesn't spread easily. The nail polish is runny when immediately applied but then it becomes thick and takes forever to dry. An hour later I'll touch one of them and I can still see my fingerprint in it, and I don't have this problem with OPI. It takes 3 coats to get opaque coverage.The colors are great but they're a nightmare to work with.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 2:06:00 AM More reviews by SweetieSteph